Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
SurreySpur

New Kit 2013/14

Tbh the only thing i would change is the blue hp on the home kit it would look better with the kit if it was dark blue to match the shorts and socks.

I agree, but I think the kit just looks a bit odd because of the hp logo. There's something about it that makes it look strange.

I like the look of the collar on the home shirt too.I agree im not to keen on the hp in general but atleast its not a disaster and  we dont have pony written on our shoulders this time.

Don't like the split collar. The design is nice with the retro look but they should have just made it circular instead of the Y shape.

The trim on the sleeves look good.

Don't particularly like our away kit being bright blue.should have gone with navy blue.

No white socks this time, looks like we will be playing in the same kit as we do against Chelsea and Man City away.

Not bad at all. The home kit looks a bit retro. I'm okay with the color of the HP logo. It may be too plain if we change the logo color to deep blue too.

It looks good on Bale, Vert, and Lloris. No idea why they choose Walker to be a model. We have better looking players than Walker.

The away kit is okay too. It looks a bit more modern.

At least the HP logo is simple, no words. And it is not a betting or gambling site.