Spurs Web
Ginola's Son

Szczesny

he's a complete wanker, prick, cunt, cock, knobhead, bell-end, fuckwit and whatever other word you can think of. The good thing is that as soon as Whinger finds a better keeper he's gone. It's pretty obvious he ain't rated at the Arse and he's on borrowed time, the quicker the better, smug prick!

Him and that little wanker Wiltshire get right up my nose

Hahaha! Try not be so polite next time and say what you really think!;)

he's a complete wanker, prick, cunt, cock, knobhead, bell-end, fuckwit and whatever other word you can think of. The good thing is that as soon as Whinger finds a better keeper he's gone. It's pretty obvious he ain't rated at the Arse and he's on borrowed time, the quicker the better, smug prick!

Him and that little wanker Wiltshire get right up my nose

Hahaha! Try not be so polite next time and say what you really think!;)

Despite my origins I don't have any conection with Cosa Nostra :)

However, I would suggest a suprprise visit from Sandro to his house. It would be lovely to see him beating the crap out of the cunt, and then tweet a few pics of the aftermath

If he did that, I'd fund his defense counsel in court!

I know where he lives! Anyone in Cockfosters area???

To show what a tool he is, he has apparently pissed off the local golf club that runs at the back of his apartment as he has been jumping over the fence to practice on their greens without permission (he is not a member of said club). With all the dosh he must have you'd think he would just stroll around the corner and join. But maybe they know what a wanger he is and don't want his type as a member-don't fucking blame them either!

The cunt was at it again on Twitter, commenting on the marvellous scenes at the Etihad.

How can someone in an elite band of PL keepers that have conceded 8 or more goals in one game EVER comment a horror show of defending.

Does anyone here have mafia connections? Can this man be warned to shut his mouth?

Ill send Pauli,Silv and Big Pussy round,Capiche.

Whats funny is that the Gooners I know don't like him, he can suck up to them all he likes, if he concedes a load of goals in the next game and they are his fault, he'll be turned on, and rightfully so.

I will top myself if he is seen winning the CL or something.

Must admit its getting on my tits I ain't even gonna go there with that moron mentioned above...

But where the fuck have all the arsenal shirts come from haven't seen one for months today I see 3, I mean I've seen loads of spurs shirts but no arsenal...moan number one

One of my best mates is a gooner I never text him rubbing it in when we beat them or when shit happens, but soon as the game was over the cunt texts me ha ha and it isn't the first.....but its the last time I keep my mouth shut!! Just hope we fuck em next time and ill paint his fucking house navy blue when he goes away next.....moan number two

All these un biased articles that are pro arse holes and proper rubbing it in, its like the world couldnt wait to throw it in our face, I mean there's no class anymore...

So if you can't beat em join em, fuck it Im Gonna dye his kid blue and personally heckle at ever goon cunt I see. Win or lose your still all cunts

Rooko - they've got no class mate. They're the ARSEnal...