Spurs Web
CigarGuy

Where do we finish?

Where do we finish? After yesterday's game I would say we will struggle. However, we do need some more games - say over Christmas - to make a better judgement. Under AVB I was confident that we would finish in the top 4. Now I am just observing and watching to see what happens next.

Call me crazy.  Call me an optimist.

Sticking with 8-12........;)

I still think that is pessimistic. Chelsea, Arsenal, City and Liverpool will finish ahead of us, but I think us Manure, the barcodes and Everton are all in the mix with us for who comes next

Personally i hope we dont make Europe at all (look at Liverpool) so we can sort the side out and concentrate on the domestic league/cups. Find a regular winning squad and make a big challenge next season - although we may be also rans as other teams above us now are getting even better!  Get rid of the deadwood (our squad is  big  and only useful for EL).

Although struggling in PL we do have a realistic chance of going a long way in Europe and to reach the final would be an achievement and not such a bad season after all. (Ramos's Dnipro ? Then PAOK or Benfica after that?  We can beat them all with the current squad fully fit.  Maybe we should go for that and let the rest fight it out for the CL/EL positions.  The problem of course is a manager to take them there. or wherever .............................................................................

With home games against WBA and Stoke we should be right back in the mix again.

If only they were away matches, I'd feel more confident. We DO need to start winning home matches to

finish as far up in the table as many of you believe..

Where do we finish is a good question. We will know better after the Christmas campaign. Do well - including the match against United - and our prospects could be very good. Fail and it will set us up until the end of the season.

To say that this season is strange would be an almighty understatement.If get at least seven points out of nine over the next three games then that does keep us in the mix for a top four finish.I think that we will still finish around sixth place but given the nature of this particular season,I would see that as highly commendable.

I assume you are all joking. I was shocked we actually won this match but we will come unstuck playing like this. We need to play a proper Defensive midfielder & if Sandro is not fit then Capoue. In consistency will continue with defeats when we do not expect it. I said 5th at the beginning of the season and the form of everton, Liverpool & Newcastle has surprised me but I still feel that we will be around 5th again. cannot see we will go on a winning streak but hopefully not fall apart as it was starting to look like before todays match. 

Fuck knows. We have played all the top sides, others have not. Get Xmas and New Year out the way, new manager in and we will have a better idea. Oh, and play all our games away from home! 

Home P8 W3 D2 L3 Pts 11

Away  P8 W6 D1 L2 Pts  19