Spurs Web
Ginola's Son

Well that's Sherwood's management career over

Said I wouldn't be critical win, lose or draw and gonna stand by it!

Ain't Sherwood's job and was never gonna be without a license, only filling in for a game that happened to be important!

Look at the bigger picture lads, look no further than Daniel Levy.............

Ade had to be subbed. He was fucked! He was on his haunches and signalled to the bench that he was done. Hasn't played all season and you expect him to last 90 minutes? Get real. Similarly with Rose, he's played 45 minutes in the last 3 months and we could not risk him over 90 minutes and get injured again and so lose him for another 3 months.

We have a busy schedule coming up. Those complaining would have complained if we had won 1-0, kept Rose and Ade on and then they missed next 2/3 games because of an injury. You'd all be saying why didn't he sub them and rest them for next game. It's easy to moan in hindsight.

Ade had to be subbed. He was fucked! He was on his haunches and signalled to the bench that he was done. Hasn't played all season and you expect him to last 90 minutes? Get real. Similarly with Rose, he's played 45 minutes in the last 3 months and we could not risk him over 90 minutes and get injured again and so lose him for another 3 months.

We have a busy schedule coming up. Those complaining would have complained if we had won 1-0, kept Rose and Ade on and then they missed next 2/3 games because of an injury. You'd all be saying why didn't he sub them and rest them for next game. It's easy to moan in hindsight.

Nope, I'd have been delighted to win this match. Rather than losing it

I wouldn't keep Sherwood or Les Ferdinand at the club. The minute AVB is gone they throw everything out of the window. They went back to traditional 4-4-2. We played an open game at a high tempo. The players ran out of gas and lost their concentration in the last 20 minutes.

After one game?

He managed to take all the good of AVB out of the team though, in ONE game!  And not make the problems any better.

Doesn't bode well for him.  However, we just need to get the right man in fast and Tim needs to build his career from smaller jobs and prove his worth and learn the trade.  By all accounts he's been a good youth coach, so maybe has his merits.

I didn't see any tonight though, I thought it was woeful in all departments.

Save for Capoue the defence was pretty much first choice

I'm naive for expecting our vastly superior team to beat a bunch of CUNTS at home? I'M naive?? LOL

no your not naive, in fact none of us but the truth is were all embarrassed and so fucking hurt it's unreal. Why our beloved club.? Why can't it be the arse that have these struggles? I wanna go back to last season when we beat them at home and the English media, the sky pundits the dog I saw walking through town postman pat I fact every single human or animal in our country was saying the same thing( the power in north London has shifted ) spurs have just dethroned arsenal all except for 1 man!!! Me. I never truly believed it because we're not a great club with stability anymore, we're still a great club but that's based on our history. We're a club that continues to make mistakes and now is not the time for sentiment anymore, no hoddle no Sherwood no ardiles. It'll be the last time I say it but there's only 1 man and Michael laudrup must be brought here now. He will find us 2 new full backs bring michu and find a system that allows lamela and eriksen to show there quality. Guys our future could be great if levy chooses our next manager very wisely. I am gutted and angry yet again but I keep the hope that the potential I see in laudrup will put us in the top 4 once again.

To be honest, I can't see any way the club would have aspirations for anything and appointment a fully green manager.  I agree, no way is his "managerial career over" but I don't think he's long for the Spurs position - just his comments about needing to know his position tells me all I need to know.

I've always been of the opinion that the avb sacking was a knee jerk reaction (though many disagree) and although it's hard to back up obviously, I really don't think we would have lost the West spam game had he still been in charge

Yes, Sherwood isn't qualified for the job. He is not applying for the job publicly either. He may take the job if Levy give it to him.

He looks as confused as all of us regarding the current situation.

To be honest, I can't see any way the club would have aspirations for anything and appointment a fully green manager.  I agree, no way is his "managerial career over" but I don't think he's long for the Spurs position - just his comments about needing to know his position tells me all I need to know.

Sherwood? Here's the problem as I see it.

I think Tim would take the job at the drop of a hat, but this also leads to problems for him and the players. Levy is going to exploit the situation to its full potential, Levy has left us rudderless again and doesn't give a shit about the flak he gets for this, that's obvious. Tim still has not got a pro licence and would need to apply for one within the next 12 weeks, again playing into Levys hands. I think Levy has others in mind for the job but also

Wants to see if Tim is up to it. So Tim has got to step up and quickly. I think even he will have realised he was naive on Wednesday and hopefully he won't make the same mistake Sunday. I like what I see on TV, he is intelligent in what he has to say, straight talking and is obviously ambitious with where he wants to go, but and the big BUT, he does not have long and if he really wants to make a fist of it he has got to show on Sunday his awareness and knowledge of the game, I don't mean win but he has to be tactically aware if his oppositions strengths and the team he puts out must be able to relay his instructions on the pitch, only then will he have a realistic chance for the job. Whether he is right for the job who really knows. Because it doesn't seem to bother Levy either way.

There is no point to hurry for a manager at the moment, lets put this season behind us keep sherwood till the end of the season then we can seee who is available and then we know who can be our manager then,if we go for a panick manager things will get worse,de boer has already said he won't come till the end of the season laudrup won't leave the swans mid way thru the season. So lets just chill and support what we got because getting a manager just because we need one is the worst thing we can do .

I would prefer to get a manager in for the remaining games. Sherwood has no managerial experience at any level. Doesn't even have pro license.

If Hoddle wants the job, let him manage the team for the remaining games before giving him a long term deal.