Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Ryan Mason In Charge Until End Of Season

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2021/april/coaching-update/

Following the departure of Jose Mourinho, we can now confirm that Ryan Mason will take charge as Interim Head Coach for the remainder of the season.

Ryan will be joined by Chris Powell and Nigel Gibbs as Interim Assistant Head Coaches and Michel Vorm as Interim Goalkeeping Coach. Ledley King will continue in his role as First Team Assistant.

Chairman Daniel Levy said: “We have great belief in this squad of talented players. We have a cup final and six Premier League games ahead of us and we shall now focus all our energies on achieving a strong finish to the season.”

Somebody posted on Twitter :

Gone from loving my football club in spite of the manager, to loving my manager in spite of the football club, all in the space of about 48 hours.

It's a tough ask to finish 4th, but statistically still on the cards. 

Going above West Ham is the easiest part as they are the most likely of the 3 teams to drop points. If luck gives us a hand with Liverpool and Chelsea dropping points and, if Ryan can find a way to get Spurs winning again and taking us above them, he will have earned the right to be given the coaches job permanently. 

Add to that, if we could win the Carabao Cup, that would be the stuff of dreams. How I would love that to happen. Being robbed of a long playing career with a cruel injury, he deserves something fantastic to happen to compensate the rotten luck in his playing career. 

COYS 

Newcastle were robbed by the stupid hand ball rule that is going to be thrown out next season - they should have won . Still, Liverpool have dropped 2 points so my dream is still on. 

COYS