Spurs Web
Borodin

PL SPURS Vs Aston Villa Wed May 19th 18:00 k.o.

Just now, BlockFeet said:

This is dreadful 

What a terrible ending to an awful shit season.
We’ve suffered so much after being teased with that top spot in Dec... Shit football, boring tactics, awful man management, terrible performances, Europa league capitulation, cup final shite, ESL bollox, Kane rumours. Now this in our last home game - when all our near competitors are winning! Absolute crap 

Did anyone have even a reasonable game tonight?  Bloody awful from top to bottom.

We won't get European football now - no way we could beat Leicester with a performance like that.

An embarrassing end to the season.

2 minutes ago, BlockFeet said:

Its embarrassing. Hate the club right now

Levy must take the blame for this - sacked Moaner just before a Cup Final to save money - with no Manager in place - puts Mason in charge who plays his mates - if I was Potter I would stay at Brighton - I could list at least 13 players who need to be gone!!

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

Did anyone have even a reasonable game tonight?  Bloody awful from top to bottom.

We won't get European football now - no way we could beat Leicester with a performance like that.

Lloris was brilliant to be fair. 
Stevie the only forward.

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

Bergwijn and he was the first to be subbed 

Just now, grahambailey said:

Levy must take the blame for this - sacked Moaner just before a Cup Final to save money - with no Manager in place - puts Mason in charge who plays his mates - if I was Potter I would stay at Brighton - I could list at least 13 players who need to be gone!!

You can blame Levy for a lot of things, but not for that spineless, clueless performance. I don't suppose there was a single player on that pitch who earns less than £1,000,000.00 p.a. 

Kane earns 10 times that.

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

I gave up after an hour and went back in the garden. This club and team have no shame. Totally cheated the fans tonight and they deserve better.

It seems the fans are the only ones with any passion for our club - Levy has to give up his shares and let Joe Lewis sell the club to someone that cares - I would have wanted to kill someone if I had to pay £60 for that garbage!.