Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Is Kane Staying ?

4 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Think the main problem with Ndombele is he is not suited to the pace and physical side of prem football ,,the pace of ,European football would suit him more .

It would seem that, since his fitness has been an issue for two full years, he either lacks the necessary motivation to raise it or he isn't capable of reaching the fitness levels the Premier League requires. It's a shame either way because he's a wizard with the ball at his feet.

Just now, KCspurs said:

It would seem that, since his fitness has been an issue for two full years, he either lacks the necessary motivation to raise it or he isn't capable of reaching the fitness levels the Premier League requires. It's a shame either way because he's a wizard with the ball at his feet.

Mate talent yes ,,,attitude no,,,,ego yes ,,,driven by his agent yes ,,,stupid in decision making yes ,,,never mind ,,,,juve ,,,or the other suitors will punish his fitness and attitude levels 

I see that the journos are now saying Harry will only sign a new contract if it contains a release contract.  It seems that Harry believed there was a 'gentleman's agreement' he could leave when he signed his current one, and he will only sign a new one with a release cause included. 

It looks like we are in for a battle between DL who is dead against allowing release clauses, and Harry who seems determined to move and won't sign without one. 

It made me wonder whether in the past when players we were after failed to sign, it was because DL would not agree to a release clause for an amount the player was demanding. 

I wonder whether Harry has finally swopped having his brother for a decent experienced agent. 

COYS