Spurs Web
Borodin

Who Will Be The Next Manager ?

4 hours ago, grahambailey said:

They were at the game! - and he has been ordinary for 3 seasons - every one can't be wrong - and my quote was IF Mason is given the job!! he was playing poorly while Ericsen was getting hammered for being no different - it is all about opinions  - I stick to mine.

Respect Graham. Especially as you got the same last name as me. 

Could have done worse, I suppose.

He has had a modicum of success with a non top 6 club as did Poch, so let us get behind him and hope he does as well as Poch. At least we should see a more exciting style of football - here's hoping we don't lose too many of our attacking players. 

I wonder how much say he will get in the choice of transfers in. 

COYS 

46 minutes ago, Spurs8Winks said:

What’s with Nuno being defensive? He’s had most possession in his last games with Wolves. (Except against us of course)

I like him fella he is a lot more positive than jm mate ,,,he lost his main striker to the awful head injury then had to swap his team around ,,simple answers to the problem he had at Wolves last season 

now Everton and Palace of doing their business maybe it will kick US into touch to start getting the ball rolling but I still think he's waiting out for the euros which is worrying because there's not that much quality there, I'm surprised we haven't been linked to deboer everyone else has been linked to us

28 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

now Everton and Palace of doing their business maybe it will kick US into touch to start getting the ball rolling but I still think he's waiting out for the euros which is worrying because there's not that much quality there, I'm surprised we haven't been linked to deboer everyone else has been linked to us

I think the dof has won his 1st battle with levy ,,,he wanted Nuno at juve fella ,,,tbh no  one would be good enough for us lol even hoddle was dog shite .

but we need someone I would take Jurgen on a short term manager contract at least he said he wanted the job 

Sounds like it’s Nuno…..he’s going to have to reinvent himself to fit Levy’s DNA BS. Oh well…..good luck to him, he’s entering the Colosseum and the Lions are pissed off and hungry 

14 minutes ago, USSpurs said:

Sounds like it’s Nuno…..he’s going to have to reinvent himself to fit Levy’s DNA BS. Oh well…..good luck to him, he’s entering the Colosseum and the Lions are pissed off and hungry 

Got to wait - there should be at least another couple turns and twists yet!! :dd::dd::dd:.

2 minutes ago, Jay said:

Nuno it is,coys,let’s get behind him:2074087892_yid1:

Whilst not my first choice (by any means) if it does turn out to be Santo then all we can do as supporters is get behind the appointment and hope Levy allows the guy every chance at making a success of the job. What is definitely in his favour right from the start is that he has the balls to try and work with both Levy and Paratici in getting this current mess sorted.

I think the ins and outs over the next couple of weeks will be very indicative of how things will eventually turn out come the end of the season. If decisions are going to be a constant tug of war between three people then things look grim but if Daniel, Fabio and Nuno all show respect for each other's role at the club then the synergy that could create may well be enough to put us back on track. We can all speculate what lies ahead but sometimes it's much more relaxing (and healthily beneficial) to just sit back and let things unfold. Let's not pre-judge too harshly and see how the "Three Musketeers" do in handling the club's affairs. As long as each one sticks to their particular field of excellence then we may all be in for a very pleasant shock.

I don’t like it. I’m not impressed with him and I think this is a downgrade and not a move that a top 6 team would make. I think this was a desperation hire after we got down to the 10th name on our list and the whole thing became a circus.

I hope that I’m wrong but I doubt Santo is going to be able to do much. The idea of appointing someone “known for getting the most out of his players” carries the aroma to me of Levy wanting to preserve middling results without investing in the team.

3 minutes ago, KCspurs said:

I don’t like it. I’m not impressed with him and I think this is a downgrade and not a move that a top 6 team would make. I think this was a desperation hire after we got down to the 10th name on our list and the whole thing became a circus.

I hope that I’m wrong but I doubt Santo is going to be able to do much. The idea of appointing someone “known for getting the most out of his players” carries the aroma to me of Levy wanting to preserve middling results without investing in the team.

Let's not get the hanging rope out just yet. I will be fascinated now to see which players leave and come in before the season starts. That will give me a great indication of whether this appointment is a positive one or not.

2 minutes ago, KCspurs said:

Mate every manager does try and get the best out off there players ,,,it’s making the donkeys better and run like horses,,,poch got the same role where did Harry come from