Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Let's offload the Deadwood

many will agree we need to start turning the team around I think Nuno will  have his own ideas and at least by watching us and playing us in the premiership he knows some of the crap we've had to put up with, 

So winks, dier, and Sanchez at least need to be off down stream

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/07/02/tottenham-could-sell-eric-dier/

On 7/2/2021 at 11:03 PM, Craig Truespur said:

many will agree we need to start turning the team around I think Nuno will  have his own ideas and at least by watching us and playing us in the premiership he knows some of the crap we've had to put up with, 

So winks, dier, and Sanchez at least need to be off down stream

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/07/02/tottenham-could-sell-eric-dier/

I agree they need to go. That said, they need to be replaced - if the replacements are of the same ilk (which is my fear), we have gained nothing

I am yet to see potential replacements being named by journos that fill me with confidence that our defence will be more reliable. 

Things are moving in certain directions, but so far bo news of significance in our out. 

COYS 

On 7/7/2021 at 12:52 AM, KCspurs said:

I’d rather see youngsters than the last gasps of these players, as long as it wouldn’t ruin their confidence.

Hopefully Sessignnon and Skipp will be full of confidence gained from being loaned out last season. It's a shame the Clarke, ex Leeds hasn't been used by the clubs he was loaned out to - I think he ha had a raw deal. 

COYS 

On 7/8/2021 at 12:22 PM, Jamesinashby said:

Hopefully Sessignnon and Skipp will be full of confidence gained from being loaned out last season. It's a shame the Clarke, ex Leeds hasn't been used by the clubs he was loaned out to - I think he ha had a raw deal. 

COYS 

Skippy definitely he's a future captain  a long with Hoijberg and even dembele learning off them he's going to be a great player so Winks should be definitely gone, said it before I like winks as a person but as a player I don't think he's up to it.

Not seen enough of Sessagon  on loan I think he was a disappointment but wasn't actually utilised in his proper position with us. I think he was going to be a left-sided winger and then obviously sonny is more or less in that role, but  Nuno might refer to wingbacks and I think he'd be good as a left winger bit like when Rose wasn't utilised I think it was a bit unfair that he was going to be a good winger but we n poch stop using the wingers, sold Trippier which is what I think we need to get back to the left and right side need someone bombing down there getting crosses in