Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
CigarGuy

AVB to Real?

After his experiences at Chelsea, where the Chairman keeps sacking managers and never backed AVB. I doubt AVB will go to Real Madrid...who also have a history of sacking managers, I find it strange that anybody worth their salt in journalism would believe this story.

I read this aswel, AVB is playing it down as he wants to be a manager of a football club for a 2nd season, it must of only spent one season at Porto then. I could understand if he took the job but it would be risky and he would struggle to get another job if he messed it up.

The Guardian???

Read The Sport if you want a laugh.

The Guardian Ohh prelease.

They think the FBI are innocent

AVB is going to turn Spurs into Real Madrid (except better) in 5 years plus there is no way he will be able to resist going up against Jose next season, esp if it's V Chelsea

Bale had a higher chance of leaving than AVB.

"Had"?? You mean he's staying for sure then?

AVB recently said that he wants to manage in other countries and he'd rather do it sooner than later, so who knows what would happen if Real come knocking?

Although I've read that Real want a big fan friendly appointment this time, probably involving Zidane as assistant... So Micahel Laudrup then? :D