Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Is Doherty Good Enough ?

Did we make a mistake in signing this lad ?

Reading this link and seeing the stats for yesterday would certainly indicate he's more of a liability than an asset :

https://www.footballfancast.com/tottenham-hotspur-news/spurs-latest-matt-doherty-red-card-suspension-leeds-analysis-jose-mourinho-signing-review-ratings-premier-league-gossip

Is this one signing that Mourinho may now be regretting ?

What are your thoughts ??

45 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Did we make a mistake in signing this lad ?

Reading this link and seeing the stats for yesterday would certainly indicate he's more of a liability than an asset :

https://www.footballfancast.com/tottenham-hotspur-news/spurs-latest-matt-doherty-red-card-suspension-leeds-analysis-jose-mourinho-signing-review-ratings-premier-league-gossip

Is this one signing that Mourinho may now be regretting ?

What are your thoughts ??

Yet another of our plethora signings who have their good days but raise doubts with unforced mistakes. Another anomaly is how he is viewed. Yesterday on one post it claimed it was his best game. Yet on another the poster rubbished him and said he had to go!! 

The problem with too many in our squad is that they cannot be trusted to go 90 minutes without 1 or 2 major errors that costs us. 

For me, on balance, I would keep him for the moment - we aint going to get a Liverpool type Robertson to replace him. 

COYS 

On 1/3/2021 at 3:27 PM, Jamesinashby said:

Yet another of our plethora signings who have their good days but raise doubts with unforced mistakes. Another anomaly is how he is viewed. Yesterday on one post it claimed it was his best game. Yet on another the poster rubbished him and said he had to go!! 

The problem with too many in our squad is that they cannot be trusted to go 90 minutes without 1 or 2 major errors that costs us. 

For me, on balance, I would keep him for the moment - we aint going to get a Liverpool type Robertson to replace him. 

COYS 

I don't think he is fully fit. He looks breathless after any exertion on the pitch.  I thought he was a good signing and started well for us but there is no doubt that his form has dipped.

I'm with you - keep him and hope he gets back to his best for us soon. 

Yeah I think it’s taken him a lot longer to shift the full effects of Covid ,,like most players they are playing with injuries,,,,,,so Covid is new one to shift