Spurs Web
Borodin

Man City Vs SPURS Sat 13th Feb 17.30pm

9 minutes ago, Jay Kane said:

Spurs are playing quite well,no final pass that’s all,still in the game,all to play for in the second half,coys!!!!

I think holjberg and ndembele will hopefully put the forward passing in we need we know how it burgers definitely got it in in after the LastPass he provided in the last games... we're missing lo celso for that spark

19 minutes ago, Tonite said:

City are not that much better than us IMO, it’s just that they have a couple more forward thinking players. We need speed, someone running behind that defence. I believe it’s their weakest link. COYS

Hi yes it is indeed and we show that in the last game if we can get those through balls down the left with sons pace we can punish them it's just not happening from midfield and very disappointing we have no wing play Davis never seems to get down the left or put crosses in anymore. We miss Aurier doing that on the right but at least Doherty has that ability I can't believe we started with tanganga he has potential but he's way out of his depth playing the best team in the league tonight

1 minute ago, Jay Kane said:

Shocking against Everton and today,that’s dreadful goalkeeping from lloris,needs to be dropped..

Oh don't drop him, we only have Hart left :12::17:

3 minutes ago, Jay Kane said:

Can’t blame mourinho for this,players are the problem at the moment,terrible.

Totally agree, can't keep putting everything on his doorstep although his team selection today had me baffled.

2 minutes ago, USSpurs said:

This team is a f—king joke. F off Mourinho 

You can't just blame him, let's put some responsibility on the player's shoulders.

Too easy a get out to keep blaming the manager and demanding a new one.

Just now, Borodin said:

You can't just blame him, let's put some responsibility on the player's shoulders.

Yeah but it’s his fucking job to prepare them coach them and put them in a system that works and he’s failing miserably. 

3 minutes ago, Borodin said:

You're right I like the performance is on the players for a lot of it is also on the training ground and the fact that you put dire and tanganga in defence today your failing