Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Leeds Utd Vs SPURS Saturday May 8th 12:30 K.O.

2 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Totally showing what an utter tosser jose was. Bale Dele back in and we've started a winning run to end of season

I'm still not entirely convinced with Dele but hopefully today will resolve all my doubts and we'll see the old Alli back on the pitch keeping the Leeds defence very busy. Lucas and Lamela on hand just in case :thumb:

Their going on about the pitch being difficult and it raining is a load of balls for me if you're a good player you can adapt to any where I used to play on pictures with frucking potholes in them and the mean streets of South London. Ryan Mason's double jacket combination always makes me laugh I think he should lend it to hoddle or he looks cold bless him

We started on the front foot a few misplace passes from kane n dele not getting under the ball to get the ball in the box we need some shots and outside the box on that Skippy surface would be good. Their showing us how to get the through ball through simply nice and Direct that's what we should be doing

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

A Dier mistake? Surely not !

Just stood there and watched it go past. As I said, not a player for the big games.

Reality check, Leeds is not Sheffield. Would rather have Lamela instead of Alli. Cpt. Black Beard, with his shitlocks (as Eddy Murphy would say) is mentally in Jamaika 

At least this is exciting to watch, not good for the heart I think it's a good thing James it's just probably listening to it.

Frustrates me how a midfield as aren't tracking their forward to stop getting the crosses in and we should be doing the same thing

Heeeelp guys, never had to do this before but I’m not home and my buddy doesn’t have BT sport. Where can I watch the game. I’m beginning to loose it. Can only catch the scores or Sky Sport.

5 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Reguillon terrible at defending dire falling asleep again should have been watching Banford. We've got to offload dire in the summer

Reguilon is not a great defender granted but he is a victim of Dier’s ineptitude on both goals today