Spurs Web
Davefletch

Lewis holtby

In 6 minutes he made more of an impact on the game with his passing than some did throughout the full 90 minutes.  I love his character and think his future here is bright...I'm loving our central/attacking midfield options.

In 6 minutes he made more of an impact on the game with his passing than some did throughout the full 90 minutes. I love his character and think his future here is bright...I'm loving our central/attacking midfield options.

Was unsure about Holtby last season, I didn't doubt his work rate but I wasn't convinced about his quality in possession. But I have to say I've been impressed so far this season, I like the way he gets round the pitch and his use of the ball has been really good and decisive. If this continues he could go on to be a real big player for us. 

Love this guy he just gets it....

Holtby likens the Tottenham situation to the one Bayern Munich faced last season, when Jupp Heynckes managed to sustain a challenge on all fronts that eventually saw them complete an historic treble.

"At Bayern Munich, everyone just did their work," Holtby said.

"The players were always patient and did their jobs for the team.

"That's why they won every title - and that's how I see it here."

Yeah I liked Holtby from day one. He plays the whole pitch. QUALITY!

I love his energy and his motor too, but the thing I love the most is how much he fucking LOVES playing for Spurs. He almost acts like any of us life-long Yids on this forum would act given the opportunity to have that badge on our chest in a game! Blows me away every time I see him play. I'm gutted I didn't get to watch his first goal for the club but I must admit, I was worried that when it happened his head would explode from pure joy!!