Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

We are making progress with the summer clearout. So far I heard about Soldado to Sevilla, Kaboul to Sunderland, Stambouli to PSG. Hopefully we will get these deals done.

Benteke is likely to join Liverpool or MU. It will be great if Sherwood spend his tranfer budget on Townsend and Ade.

Lloris is not going anywhere with a broken wrist. The only other players on the selling list are Lennon, Vlad, Dembele, Fazio.

We will probably swap Lennon for Mirallas or McCathy.

Kaboul never play well in a Spurs shirt. His best games were with Portsmouth.

Have to disagree mate, whilst last season he was shocking (the few times that he actually played), he has had the odd really good game in the past...

Wasn't it him who provided for Crouch to head us into the CL against Man Shity?

Scored the winner against the woolwich cunts a season or 2 ago.

He had all the attributes to be a true great, but something went wrong somewhere along the way. Possibly the injury that he suffered a while back.

Really thought that he would become a Spurs legend, but alas it was not to be.

Agree Kaboul was a good player on his day - but seemed to lose pace and confidence after a series of injuries, then stayed out of the team. Good luck to him, and thanks for being a Spurs player, good for both parties that he's moved on.

Now, can we please pick a Club Captain who is actually playing in the side regularly???

I want to see Chiriches out next, anyone who pays Bentekes 32.5M buy out clause needs to be sectioned immediately.

That's what happens when you sell someone for 49.0M.  Plus, bank 17.0M.

Lamela and soldado 56m or sterling 49m.....

I don't think we should be laughing too much at city we've been mugged off too in last 3 years !!

I agree with your analogy, but having watched both Lamela and Soldado performance at their previous club they did not look a bad buy, whereas Sterling looked a shadow of the player of the previous season without Suarez.

Have to disagree mate, whilst last season he was shocking (the few times that he actually played), he has had the odd really good game in the past...

Wasn't it him who provided for Crouch to head us into the CL against Man Shity?

Scored the winner against the woolwich cunts a season or 2 ago.

He had all the attributes to be a true great, but something went wrong somewhere along the way. Possibly the injury that he suffered a while back.

Really thought that he would become a Spurs legend, but alas it was not to be.

Well said pal, he could of been unbelievable and forget last season, he was as good as kompany 2-3 seasons ago. All the idiots slagging him off purely on last season are clueless, I loved him but very much like Lennon 1 injury and he was never the same player, look at Lennon a few seasons ago, England's biggest threat, now a pile of s..t but I'd still wish him well. Judge a player over seasons not games.

Well said pal, he could of been unbelievable and forget last season, he was as good as kompany 2-3 seasons ago. All the idiots slagging him off purely on last season are clueless, I loved him but very much like Lennon 1 injury and he was never the same player, look at Lennon a few seasons ago, England's biggest threat, now a pile of s..t but I'd still wish him well. Judge a player over seasons not games.

Yeah Kaboul playing at the top of his game was a colosuss, I thought it was a good idea making him captain unfortunately it didn't work out.

Let's hope that Vertonghen and Alderweirald form a really solid partnership and show some much needed leadership at the back. With Dier and Wimmer both having great potential and Fazio (if he stays) providing additional cover - it finally looks on paper like the CB role is sorted for a few seasons.

I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling Adebayor is going to be impossible to move on, He seems happy to live in London pick up a wheelbarrow of our cash and either sit on his a*** or post selfies of his stupid grinning face.

I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling Adebayor is going to be impossible to move on, He seems happy to live in London pick up a wheelbarrow of our cash and either sit on his a*** or post selfies of his stupid grinning face.

shitbird