Spurs Web
Borodin

Man City Vs SPURS Sat 13th Feb 17.30pm

Okay, trying to watch the Scotland vs Wales game as well so I'll sign off until half time. Fingers crossed we give ourselves a fighting chance for the second half and maybe even nick a goal.

The back four simply defies fucking logic.

Tanganga ? WTF....

Look at the squad, no consistency in selection, utter chaos.

See you later. Stopped watching Wales...too upsetting.

I can’t understand how VAR lets an offside that ends up in a corner incorrectly.  If a goal results from the corner then it’s the same influence as a goal from the offside passage of play 

6 minutes ago, Alonso said:

I can’t understand how VAR lets an offside that ends up in a corner incorrectly.  If a goal results from the corner then it’s the same influence as a goal from the offside passage of play 

Totally agree with you mate but I can't put an thumbs up because we run out of images when are they going to sort this out:7::16:

10 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Tanganga not a right back he was caught out of position then what are we doing...Doherty on bench????

Hello it's my own post shall I if Doherty on the pitch Tanganga wouldn't have been looking around like a headless chicken and hooijberg wouldn't have had to make that clumsy challenge....frucksss sake  jose

Just now, Jay Kane said:

Clumsy from hojbjerg,no need for it.

Just as clumsy from the City player

totally a botched move that left his legs all tangled.  And the ball misplayed 

1 minute ago, Alonso said:

Just as clumsy from the City player

totally a botched move that left his legs all tangled.  And the ball misplayed 

Trouble is when you are attacking in the opposition's penalty box you can afford to be clumsy, when you're defending you can't. Hojbjerg should know better, no excuse.

21 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Trouble is when you are attacking in the opposition's penalty box you can afford to be clumsy, when you're defending you can't. Hojbjerg should know better, no excuse.

We had to cover the be cos tanganga was just watching not making the challenge he's out of his depth

Just now, Mr8ball said:

Yeah mate the match has moved past Tanganga he looks lost 

Yes the disappointment of tanganga at right back out of his depth has been slightly out wayed over using the quote button so proud of you buddy:20:

If Jose is a proper technical tactical manager he would take off tango and put Doherty on. Like he should have done in the bloody first place