Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

Hart Apologises ....

4 minutes ago, BlockFeet said:

You do have to just sit back and laugh sometimes. What a plonker! Someone in his social media team is in trouble... 

I love all the fans on the internet listing him as one of the players we should 'sell'...:6:

We had him on a free and I can't see anybody handing out cash for his services. Better off trying to swap him for some surgical masks.

He was a strange signing, even on a free! Nothing too much wrong with Paulo as a number 2 GK, although Hart hasn’t been dreadful either.

I’m all for bringing some experienced older ‘winners’ into the team (we lack them!)  but we already have a very experienced WC winning GK as a number 1 and we have Bale who’s won the CL and La Liga multiple times. 

Hart has been 'okay' but he's never really been placed in a pressure situation which is where I believe he no longer has the confidence in his own abilities to perform. He clearly has 'problems' which is why Burnley did not hesitate in letting him go after his disastrous time there. I never understood the reasoning behind bringing him in and he's done nothing to convince me he's changed.