Jump to content
Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

Is Kane Staying ?

Recommended Posts

Maybe there’s a reasonable release clause that we don’t know about, or perhaps an agreement made at the last contract renewal to consider offers if we weren’t in the CL. Who knows! 

It’s bizarre timing two matches out from end of season. At the very least you’d assume levy will wait until a new manager is found and go from there.

Just think - if Kane is sold, we could also then see Son going too as he hasn’t renewed his contract either. Maybe Deli and NDombele could leave too if unsettled. Bale loan might not be extended either.

So we could end up with £300m+ (ish) in the bank, with £millions per week freed up for wages and hardly any attacking players!

Exciting/unsettling/crazy times!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's an extravagant ploy.  Liverpool and Chelsea relax and drop 4 points each in their last two games and Leicester roll over for us to repay us for "letting" them win the title... Spurs pip 4th and Kane stays.  Levy signs a completely new back four and Spurs win the treble in 2022 ....Shit honey why'd you have to poke me so hard?...I was having a good dream!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Alonso said:

It's an extravagant ploy.  Liverpool and Chelsea relax and drop 4 points each in their last two games and Leicester roll over for us to repay us for "letting" them win the title... Spurs pip 4th and Kane stays.  Levy signs a completely new back four and Spurs win the treble in 2022 ....Shit honey why'd you have to poke me so hard?...I was having a good dream!!!!!

Brilliant mate, and the six lottery numbers for tonight are ? :em8:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rumours are circulating that DL is putting his foot down and determined to make  Harry stay. 

I hope this is not true. Does he think an un happy player will still give of his best? No player will deliberately play badly, but their frame of mind will most likely affect their play. We saw  some thing looking similar with Gareth and Dele who probably were upset with how Mourinho used them - their performances in some games was way off their best. 

Sometimes in life you just have to accept the inevitable. 

COYS 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Gotta start somewhere ,,,,cos they will be offering cash plus dross players ,,that they don’t want and we don’t need 

I thought it's a bit strange we didn't go for Aguero so he could be part of the deal but there's no one actually thought that if the Zidane leaves and Messi come up in the market it's obvious that we're going to be their number one choice, Kane might stay if that happens... pigs flying past my window

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

I thought it's a bit strange we didn't go for Aguero so he could be part of the deal but there's no one actually thought that if the Zidane leaves and Messi come up in the market it's obvious that we're going to be their number one choice, Kane might stay if that happens... pigs flying past my window

What are you drinking/smoking today ?? :cc:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

I thought it's a bit strange we didn't go for Aguero so he could be part of the deal but there's no one actually thought that if the Zidane leaves and Messi come up in the market it's obvious that we're going to be their number one choice, Kane might stay if that happens... pigs flying past my window

What about this deal ,,,Nathan ake plus £100 mill and forren Torres on loan 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Borodin said:

You are obviously on the same 'stuff' as @Craig Truespur    :dd: Can you send me some please....quick !

Not to far fetched mate ,,,,my mate is a season ticket holder at city,,

nathan ake wants out ,,,and they are thinking of letting sterling go ,,.and the spainish lad wants more game time 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The problem we have is that if Daniel does not have some sort of 'Gentleman's agreement' with Kane about him leaving and insists he stays then the future looks grim. We'll have a disgruntled Harry who will stay for three more years and then at the age of 31 be able to leave on a free transfer. He will need replacing and we will have no incoming funds to do so.

Levy is best to accept the situation, let the lad go and make the best possible deal he can, which does not involve taking anyone's cast offs. We are needing to rebuild not just patch things up and try and get along.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Borodin said:

The problem we have is that if Daniel does not have some sort of 'Gentleman's agreement' with Kane about him leaving and insists he stays then the future looks grim. We'll have a disgruntled Harry who will stay for three more years and then at the age of 31 be able to leave on a free transfer. He will need replacing and we will have no incoming funds to do so.

Levy is best to accept the situation, let the lad go and make the best possible deal he can, which does not involve taking anyone's cast offs. We are needing to rebuild not just patch things up and try and get along.

Yeah but we need a centre back ,,,ake has been dropped by Holland cos he is not playing at City and we will need a striker to replace Kane ,,and we might need a right back with serg leaving 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DL attracts compliments and complaints, some deserved and some not in both cases. 

One thing I will say about him is I don't think he is stupid. He makes reasoned decisions and, like all of us, sometimes it will not be the best decision. 

I think at the end of the day, he would not keep Harry here if Harry has made it clear he is determined to leave. Also, we all know he is canny about money and won't risk losing a massive amount if he has a way to minimise the loss.

Deep down my more sensible side (which isn't used as much as it should) tells me to ignore the journo guestimations and to sit back and to see what happens. 

COYS 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

DL attracts compliments and complaints, some deserved and some not in both cases. 

One thing I will say about him is I don't think he is stupid. He makes reasoned decisions and, like all of us, sometimes it will not be the best decision. 

I think at the end of the day, he would not keep Harry here if Harry has made it clear he is determined to leave. Also, we all know he is canny about money and won't risk losing a massive amount if he has a way to minimise the loss.

Deep down my more sensible side (which isn't used as much as it should) tells me to ignore the journo guestimations and to sit back and to see what happens. 

COYS 

 

 

Agreed fella ,,,but it’s gonna be a very long summer with all these issues,,,Kane,,,no manager ,,,sonny’s contract 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Ramon Vega is on sky sports at the moment,,,,he said if Kane wants to leave he needs to come out and say it himself and not leak it through his advisors.

Just one person's opinion. 

I don't like being told how to conduct my life by others and I assume we all all feel the same way. Harry should tell him to eff off and stop pontificating such rubbish. 

Just a grumpy old farts opinion. 

COYS 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been reading reports that Chelsea are the only club that are willing to pay the £150 mill for Kane but also are looking at Lewandowski aswell 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Jay said:

Let him go to city,but take aguero as part of the deal,I’d be happy with that..

Aguero is going to barca mate 

I. Get the feeling that city and pep don’t wanna be involved in this transfer,,,,,they have Gabriel Jesus and the spainish lad that scored the hatrick torrens I think his name is 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Alonso said:

yeh good piece , pretty much what me and Mr 8 said a few days ago , was it on this thread , except we didnt mention Gerrard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have just posted a video in the Memory Lane section. It's thirty years ago today we won the FA Cup by beating Forest 2-1. Those were the days lads..... :thumb:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Borodin said:

The problem we have is that if Daniel does not have some sort of 'Gentleman's agreement' with Kane about him leaving and insists he stays then the future looks grim. We'll have a disgruntled Harry who will stay for three more years and then at the age of 31 be able to leave on a free transfer. He will need replacing and we will have no incoming funds to do so.

Levy is best to accept the situation, let the lad go and make the best possible deal he can, which does not involve taking anyone's cast offs. We are needing to rebuild not just patch things up and try and get along.

If I were Levy I would want him to go to City for £90 million plus Ake - which would free up the funds for a new striker , Aarons from Norwich and Andersson from Lyon - but knowing Levy - he'll hold out for £130 Million and Harry will leave next January  for £40 Million  plus Martial !!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×