Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
K.D.D.D.D.Soc

Vile fans

As I've said before the support and WHL has been getting worse over the last few years but yesterday it was awful where I sit. I left the game just after Everton scored thier second goal as if I stayed I would have got involved in some sort of trouble, (I'm a pensioner) with the morons who sit round me. They had been moaning before the game and even slanged Adebayor off after he scored. When Everton scored the second goal two or three were calling for AVB to go and that the team was all wrong. These sort of fans really disgust me. Are we going to be like all the other glory hunting trolls like Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool and United. I was proud of being a Spurs fan who like most other football fan stuck with their team whatever happens. I don't want success if this is the price. My son and grandson stayed and told me there were two scuffles after I left.  

I thought you'd mistyped and meant Villa fans with that description you then gave ;-)

I not been for ages but you can hear them on the TV/streams, they've been spoiled and expect CL every season now, give them a map to Finsbury Park and tell them to sling their hook.

Yes this has been a common theme for the past two season.... waiting to moan/whinge/complain about the team and individuals rather than actually doing what they are supposed to and support the team. Granted it's not cheap to go but if you are only going to moan/slag off your own players then that really is stupid but unfortunately there are plenty who do it.

I got into a scuffle myself at Loftus Road for telling a few people to shut up as they were partaking in a chorus of "shot in angola it should have been you" -

I'm often embarrased by the bilge a proportion of the 'supporters' come out with.

The worst one I ever heard was when Muamba was having his heart attack and the prick behind me said 'Dig an ole and bury him' - Even if he didnt know the extent of what was going on, still a despicable thing to say.

But rest assured, most clubs have a wing of pond-life fans. Arsenal are no better, yet they get rewarded with CL football every year.

Spoiled fans who turned on Harry and now turning on AVB.

I've said this for a couple years now, Tottenham fans are some of the worst around.

Our fans have had the reputation of being fickle for decades and it certainly isn't a new phenomenon.The problem now is that the stakes are higher regarding failure and this does increase the knee jerk reactions from fans.

I don't go to too many games these days because I cannot stand and people are always standing when the ball goes near them. I went to the Fulham game and several were cat-calling Adebayor, and a fight nearly broke out. Yes, we've been said to fickle for years but it comes with winning trophies in past days - the same happens at all the other bigger clubs. Moans and groans don't especially help players whose form is off but that seems to go over the heads of these semi-morons.

JWS.

The fans realised we had been a bit knobbish lately i think and they we're the 12th man today it makes me proud when they're up for it

Got to agree, the fans kept going today and it really showed how much difference it can make. That was the best WHL has sounded in a long time.