Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
CigarGuy

Bale's fitness

Is it just me or does he seem hurt a lot? Like, half the time over the last couple seasons?

Not trying to cause a commotion here, but if Real is offering 35-40 million quid, long term, we could get 3-4 players that would be fit, weekly?

And, I DO like him a LOT......

I used to think that as well. The past couple of seasons I've thought we should cash in because he's too fragile. But this year is different. You can SEE that he is bigger, stronger and more durable, and doesn't seem to be off nearly as often as before.

Money doesn't necessarily buy quality, and with the form he's in at the moment, he's priceless. Lastly, did you see his reaction to his goal against the Arse? He ran straight to a camera and screamed into it, and it was a scream that gave away his pure joy at scoring against them, for this team. He is conducting himself like a man who genuinely wants to wear this shirt, and that, again, is PRICELESS.

The lad has hardly missed any games this season and gets badly roughed up during games.

Wouldn't be a problem if we had genuine wing cover, instead we keep buying goal keepers, right backs and attacking midfielders....

I reckon he recovers pretty quick, often hes gone down and you think ,  o hes out for a while, and then hes back up and running , does he milk it a bit at times???

But for me he's gonna get injured more, hes gonna get clattered more, hes the main guy, Im happy he doesn't appear to suffer from muscle issues like Lennon seems to, with Bale its contact injuries only which is a good sign, if he wore proper football boots made by companies that understood football and not basketball then hed have some protection and wouldn't have got injured V Basle