Spurs Web
SCIFIN17YID

Roberto Soldado

Just had a thought ( I not the quickest dude at the dance) but reasons for bale not signing yet might have something to do with us getting saldado.

If bale signs for us and tells Madrid to fuck off then they turn to Suarez, then Liverpool turn to saldado then were without a potential striker makes sense therefore to hold of on bale till saldados agreed? Probably wrong but that's how I'd do it just to make sure we get are man.

Lets just get this deal done and focus on keeping Bale at the club.

The worry is we're spending all this money safe in the knowledge that we will soon be receiving a huge sum of money...say £90m+?

Yes from all the champions league money we're gonna get next year from having bale and soldado fire us to supremacy.

Another site is claiming that a Valencia director had posted on twitter confirming that Spurs and Valencia have agreed a price of €30 million and that Soldado has agreed personal terms with us.......

Possibly true but twitter is a minefield of shite......

After trawling the net, and seeing the Soldado saga unfold,I for one am feeling very optimistic about the comin season. Levy, if he buys another striker ( say lisandro lopez or of that ilk) will have shown his intent. For too many years he's tried to achieve without expenditure, now with maybe two more quality signings key word quality not marquee, we can become a new force in this post fergie era. Now if your Bale and your team comes within the top two, would u still leave for Madrid...I don't even believe he wants to go, I just think its shameless tapping up by real mixed with an over active and greedy agent, yes no footballer turns down Madrid if they come knocking but I believe the timing must also b right, and with the new baby I don't see it being this season, I hope I'm right and he stays, cos I know all of us are so excited to see on paper prob the best midfield in the prem, a strike force to rival anyone's, a bench that looks stronger and more resilient then of the last few years. It's an excited time to b a yid, and I'm glad Levy's shown me he does have some ambition , Now for top spot lol COYS

After trawling the net, and seeing the Soldado saga unfold,I for one am feeling very optimistic about the comin season. Levy, if he buys another striker ( say lisandro lopez or of that ilk) will have shown his intent. For too many years he's tried to achieve without expenditure, now with maybe two more quality signings key word quality not marquee, we can become a new force in this post fergie era. Now if your Bale and your team comes within the top two, would u still leave for Madrid...I don't even believe he wants to go, I just think its shameless tapping up by real mixed with an over active and greedy agent, yes no footballer turns down Madrid if they come knocking but I believe the timing must also b right, and with the new baby I don't see it being this season, I hope I'm right and he stays, cos I know all of us are so excited to see on paper prob the best midfield in the prem, a strike force to rival anyone's, a bench that looks stronger and more resilient then of the last few years. It's an excited time to b a yid, and I'm glad Levy's shown me he does have some ambition , Now for top spot lol COYS

Well said mate.

And just to sweeten everything, should Bale stay, that makes Suarez Real's number one target, thus killing the scums interest and weakening L'Fool, now my fellow yids sing with me "OH HAPPY DAYS......" Lool

Lol I think the nearing of the prem is heightening my senses mixed with the thought that, as a spurs fan, finally I can tell other London clubs there teams are nowhere near the levels of the mighty hotspur ( yes the dream has fully took over, I'm living in an alternate reality where we've already won the league, lol) and being a firm member of the LEVY MUST GO camp, am so happy he's finally trying to guide us like an ambitious chairman rather then Scrooge mcduck on an Everton Budget! The Futures F**€king LILYWHITE!!!!! COYS

Lol I think the nearing of the prem is heightening my senses mixed with the thought that, as a spurs fan, finally I can tell other London clubs there teams are nowhere near the levels of the mighty hotspur ( yes the dream has fully took over, I'm living in an alternate reality where we've already won the league, lol) and being a firm member of the LEVY MUST GO camp, am so happy he's finally trying to guide us like an ambitious chairman rather then Scrooge mcduck on an Everton Budget! The Futures F**€king LILYWHITE!!!!! COYS

Fuck me mate your on one tonight im loving it.

Lol last resort, should Bale try to leave, I've spoken to a few my L'Fool pals who lent me a book entitled "How we made Gerrard stay" by sum unknown Liverpool Scally's who assure me that if followed correctly, will give u not only dominion over said player, but also place him in a trance like stupor, that makes him have panic attacks any time he thinks of playing for another football team. Said book was said to have been used by Fergie on Rooney, but again if u don't follow to the letter as Fergie prob didn't u lose all control and all hell breaks loose lool.