Spurs Web
Ginola's Son

Szczesny

I used to know Lenny quite well and he was always a proper nice bloke.Ive heard and read a lot of negative stuff about him,but I speak as I find,and to be totally honest,I always though he was top notch.RIP.

Did you really??? I don't know much about him, maybe one day I'll read his book. In that film he's great!

Did you really??? I don't know much about him, maybe one day I'll read his book. In that film he's great!

Yeah mate,his books great.A lot of people didn't like him and speak badly of him,but when you're in his world,not everyone can be your mate.I really did like him though,had me in stitches telling me stories of when they were making Lock Stock,he was a funny fucker.His books well worth a read if that's your sort of thing.

Yeah mate,his books great.A lot of people didn't like him and speak badly of him,but when you're in his world,not everyone can be your mate.I really did like him though,had me in stitches telling me stories of when they were making Lock Stock,he was a funny fucker.His books well worth a read if that's your sort of thing.

It's probably a very good books on "the way it works in UK ". Yes, I think I'll read it at some point

I read his book,brillant account of probably the hardest man that ever lived,just look at his fights with Roy shaw they just screamed violence,but under neath he was a great family man and husband and he never acted the hard man cause real hard men don't have to,legend,rip...

I read his book,brillant account of probably the hardest man that ever lived,just look at his fights with Roy shaw they just screamed violence,but under neath he was a great family man and husband and he never acted the hard man cause real hard men don't have to,legend,rip...

Couldn't have put it better myself mate.I also read Roy Shaws book,not as good.I saw a few of the fights on the net somewhere,might have been Youtube?

Couldn't have put it better myself mate.I also read Roy Shaws book,not as good.I saw a few of the fights on the net somewhere,might have been Youtube?

yeh saw them mate,look at the fight on youtube when he fought "mad gypsy Bradshaw",it will send a shiver down your spine at the sheer violence in it..

yeh saw them mate,look at the fight on youtube when he fought "mad gypsy Bradshaw",it will send a shiver down your spine at the sheer violence in it..

Yeah mate seen that,seen all of em I reckon.Even had my book signed and stupidly lent it to my brother and never saw it again,gutted,replaced the book but long after he died,just isn't the same.

Spot on Surrey, probably in a Polish delicasian shop in Barnet/Finchley somewhere the cunt!

He lives up the road from me, unfortunately I ain't had the pleasure of seeing the dick about (only to abuse him obviously)! My mate does that wrapping shit to cars, he done the pricks white Porsche. Kept saying I'd meet him at his work to have a look, he weren't having none of it unfortunately! Ha Ha.....