Spurs Web
SurreySpur

Best goal ever?

A lot of people saying that Kasami's goal for Fulham last night is one of the best of all time and it's being compared to Van Bastens Volley at Euro '88.

What's the best goal you have ever seen? (if you can post a clip that would be great)

For me it's still Maradona's goal against England in '86. Just such a great solo goal and a great composed finished. There are a few others but the Maradona goal is the one that always stands out for me. 

A lot of people saying that Kasami's goal for Fulham last night is one of the best of all time and it's being compared to Van Bastens Volley at Euro '88.

What's the best goal you have ever seen? (if you can post a clip that would be great)

For me it's still Maradona's goal against England in '86. Just such a great solo goal and a great composed finished. There are a few others but the Maradona goal is the one that always stands out for me. 

I hate to say that to English people, but to me that one is still the best goal I have ever seen. It's a goal that explains what a world class player is about: winning games single handed

In the same game the cunt scored the worst goal I have ever seen: shameful.

Le Tissier scored one stunning goal and Gazza had a few. I seem to remember Robbie Keane scoring a couple like that one last night and Bale has scored a few too.

I think if I had to pick one, it'd be Ricky Villa against Man Citeh in the FA Cup.  

that brazil goal gets trotted out every tournament ,  yeh yeh loads of passing, most of them pathetic little touches unchallenged going nowhere, fuck brazil they aint all that , theyre like Chelsea a bunch of over rated fucktards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFK1LKrS1UI

ahh I don't know how to embed this stupid forum

This obviously deserves a mention. The control and pace of every ball and run is just perfect. 

hahah, I was only three and I don't remember that game, but in that final we got absolutely mullered by one of the best sides in the hostory of football (a buitr like the last Euro final against Spain)

Maradona,Gazza,(being sick),Bergkamp,Villa, Hoddle,Bale,fuck me there are so many "Brilliant" different types of goal you couldn't even get them on two DVDs!!!

Which goals really stick out for you YidArmy and I'll try and find a few clips. 

that brazil goal gets trotted out every tournament ,  yeh yeh loads of passing, most of them pathetic little touches unchallenged going nowhere, fuck brazil they aint all that , theyre like Chelsea a bunch of over rated fucktards

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFK1LKrS1UI

What's your favourite goal MJB? Your youtube link didn't show up properly. 

Which goals really stick out for you YidArmy and I'll try and find a few clips.

Cheers mate but with all these adverts being rammed down my throat I just can't think right now,three times I've gone to press what I wanted to press and got put through to a site I don't want to see,also,things are running really slow on here,don't know if that's down to the adverts???Need to go and calm down for a couple of hours before i throw my fucking phone out the window,hopefully we can sort something out so we can remove them cos it's pissed me right off

Cheers mate but with all these adverts being rammed down my throat I just can't think right now,three times I've gone to press what I wanted to press and got put through to a site I don't want to see,also,things are running really slow on here,don't know if that's down to the adverts???Need to go and calm down for a couple of hours before i throw my fucking phone out the window,hopefully we can sort something out so we can remove them cos it's pissed me right off

Deep breath!