Spurs Web
CJW1968

Let's Hear it For Tim! Extend His Contract!

Yes, Sherwood has done a very good job so far. But let us not be too hasty. Let us see where we finish at the end of the season before suggesting extended contracts. On swallow doesn't make a summer..... only a prostitutes delight.

Tim Sherwood has simply released the potential that was always ther but seemingly unreleased by AVB's cautious outlook. I love the attacking spirit, the quick fire approach and getting balls into the box. However, our defence is being exposed. The skipper and Vlad are being caught out as they are hoth as quick as snails running backwards. We need Verts back in the centre to artnerthe Skipper. Great performance nonwetheless today but shit we were lucky to get away with Lloris' foul on the diving wanker, who didnt dive today.... Great win, lets push on and hope that others fall off. Remember, we still have not beaten anyone above us in the table so far.

I'm pleased for him, pleased for the players and also pleased for myself. I am like a dog with two dicks at the moment! Proud to be a Yid and looking forward to my day out at the Emirates on Saturday

COYS!

Im really pleased for you aswell mate ;-)

yes but i mean bringing on youngsters for more experienced players

He must have a reason why he brought on young players, mainly due to the high amount of injured players. Bearing in mind, that Tim has been coaching these players (under 21's) for quite a while.

Gone back to basics, giving players confidence ain't scared of using young players when needed!

Doing all the right things at the mo, galvanised a team/squad and told em' to play their football, proper management IMO!

Said the other week on another thread that I hope he gives Levy a massive headache, gotta say at the mo he surely is?

And for the record, couldn't give a shit wether the man wears a track suit, a whistle or his pants on the touch line! As long as he's doing what he's doing at the minute he can wear what he likes!

Come on Tim, COYS

Tim Sherwood has simply released the potential that was always ther but seemingly unreleased by AVB's cautious outlook. I love the attacking spirit, the quick fire approach and getting balls into the box. However, our defence is being exposed. The skipper and Vlad are being caught out as they are hoth as quick as snails running backwards. We need Verts back in the centre to artnerthe Skipper. Great performance nonwetheless today but shit we were lucky to get away with Lloris' foul on the diving wanker, who didnt dive today.... Great win, lets push on and hope that others fall off. Remember, we still have not beaten anyone above us in the table so far.

Wow, let's not get over excited prematurely. We drew with West brom last week. I wonder if the lads really applauding him will be the first to jump on his back when if things start going wrong. He's started well and it would be nice to see levy actually give someone a chance even if we do have a bad spell at some point!

Give Tim big credit thus far though!

We got a result only when Ade plays well. We won yesterday but not a comfortable win. It's a nerve wracking 95 minutes of football. We scored a goal against the run of the play. I thought we might win the game after we are up 2-0. That feeling lasted less than 2 minutes.

We got a result only when Ade plays well. We won yesterday but not a comfortable win. It's a nerve wracking 95 minutes of football. We scored a goal against the run of the play. I thought we might win the game after we are up 2-0. That feeling lasted less than 2 minutes.

For fuck sake,have a day off moaning and enjoy it!!!