Spurs Web
Deggsy56

STRIKERS

Kane will be a player.  I didn't think so until he came back this year and had suddenly filled out.  Now he's showing his talent and technique at senior level.  He's going to be a lovely player in the Dean Ashton, Teddy Sheringham mould imo.  He's got great technical ability and power on either side.  I like him a lot from what I've seen this year.

Under AVB I thought he was underused this season given the freezing out of Adebayor.  When Kane came on in a league cup game it was our best striker performance this season until Adebayor matched it recently.

He also came on at Old Trafford and did well.  He held onto the ball and laid off some nice balls, which was exactly what he was put on to do.  Easier said than done at the ground like that when they are chasing the game.

I think Obika has done pretty well in his senior appearances at spurs, but he's done badly out on loan.  They've continued to hold onto him, which makes me think that they must think he still has some sort of chance.  Chances are he won't make it at the top level imo, but you never know.

Coulibaly looked like a ferocious talent a few years ago, but he's not performed in the last couple of years.  Bit early to say a 19 year old with undoubted talent won't make it imo, but he's not showing good signs alright.

As well as Kane I like the look of Shaquile Coulthirst.  He's a bit younger at 19, but he looks like a player.  Like a lot of our lads his got a very athletic build and explosive pace.  Looks technically good as well, but we will have to see more of him.  There's been whispers of comparison with no less than Carlos Tevez given his low centre of gravity strength, quick acceleration, vision, quality link up play and finishing.

I would not be looking to buy any striker in this window unless it is a huge addition, we have enough quality with Adebayor, Soldado, Kane (Lamela and Chadil can play striker as well) and players coming through at the moment.

Kane will be a player.  I didn't think so until he came back this year and had suddenly filled out.  Now he's showing his talent and technique at senior level.  He's going to be a lovely player in the Dean Ashton, Teddy Sheringham mould imo.  He's got great technical ability and power on either side.  I like him a lot from what I've seen this year.

Under AVB I thought he was underused this season given the freezing out of Adebayor.  When Kane came on in a league cup game it was our best striker performance this season until Adebayor matched it recently.

He also came on at Old Trafford and did well.  He held onto the ball and laid off some nice balls, which was exactly what he was put on to do.  Easier said than done at the ground like that when they are chasing the game.

I think Obika has done pretty well in his senior appearances at spurs, but he's done badly out on loan.  They've continued to hold onto him, which makes me think that they must think he still has some sort of chance.  Chances are he won't make it at the top level imo, but you never know.

Coulibaly looked like a ferocious talent a few years ago, but he's not performed in the last couple of years.  Bit early to say a 19 year old with undoubted talent won't make it imo, but he's not showing good signs alright.

As well as Kane I like the look of Shaquile Coulthirst.  He's a bit younger at 19, but he looks like a player.  Like a lot of our lads his got a very athletic build and explosive pace.  Looks technically good as well, but we will have to see more of him.  There's been whispers of comparison with no less than Carlos Tevez given his low centre of gravity strength, quick acceleration, vision, quality link up play and finishing.

I would not be looking to buy any striker in this window unless it is a huge addition, we have enough quality with Adebayor, Soldado, Kane (Lamela and Chadil can play striker as well) and players coming through at the moment.

He's with me at Leyton Orient. 

I'll see him tomorrow in training! 

He is like a mini-Defoe. Likes to shoot at every opportunity, whinges when the ball is given to him.