Spurs Web
TURKISH

PL: Norwich City vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Your predictions?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Match outcome?

You dont have to ask for sherwood out mate hes finished any chance of getting the job which let's be honest he was never in the frame. Possibly the worst performance I have seen. Utd will catch us we will finish 6th which still might get Europa shit. Should of played two up top from the outset. Some on here let it get to them too much, the players don't care

spineless faggots  another wasted season, jeez we nearly got excited about a last minute equaliser V Norwich having already been slaughtered by W Ham and failing to win V Hull, 

I bet Cardiff are expecting three points next week

We bought one single good player, Eriksen, but he has to stay on the bench.

I am tired of this bentaleb and the worst thing, we came back where we were under AVB.

3 DMs, no creativity.

The season is finished.

I organise my weekends around Spurs games, ditto weekday evenings etc, why do I bother, just so these over paid fuckwits can nonce around like the cunts they are , fuck em, hope their coach home crashes and they all end their shite careers

That is disgusting, even by your standards M. 

You dont have to ask for sherwood out mate hes finished any chance of getting the job which let's be honest he was never in the frame. Possibly the worst performance I have seen. Utd will catch us we will finish 6th which still might get Europa shit. Should of played two up top from the outset. Some on here let it get to them too much, the players don't care

Utd and Everton to finish above us would be suitable.

Well deserved win for Norwich. Completely wrong team selection. Did we not learn it doesn't work when we play 3 cms that aren't creative enough. No idea why we didnt play eriksen. No idea why Chadli came on from Capoue. I think Bentaleb will be a great player but do we just play him for the sake of it now?

To be honest now for the rest of the season I would play eriksen every game. I would play lamela when fit every game. I would play Soldado every game up top with Ade (if he doesnt come good now we need to move him on quick) The team we are playing at the mo is not the team for the future. Dembele and Pauline have had too many poor games like today. Completely losing patience with Lennon. Naughton and Chadli are painful to watch. We might as well play the players for the rest of the season we want to move foward with. 

I organise my weekends around Spurs games, ditto weekday evenings etc, why do I bother, just so these over paid fuckwits can nonce around like the cunts they are , fuck em, hope their coach home crashes and they all end their shite careers

that's wrong in every way! Get a grip

Come on lads,let's get a bit of perspective here,we've only just,lost 1-0 to a quality,world class side called Norwich,Jeez,reading some of the comments on here,you would think we've just been ripped a new one by a team that struggles to score 1 goal every 5 games and hovering above the relegation zone,utter madness.

I don't know why but this is the most annoying loss of the season so far. Probably because we are still right on the edge of being in it but instead we go on to bottle it. Especially compared to how decent we looked in newcastle.

Story of the season I guess.

Yet another abysmal performance. Last Thursday we blamed the pitch, today we are going to blame fatigue. We are NOT good enough to finish top four. Dawson needs to be dropped for a few games, his recent performances has been terrible.

Not surprised at all! As I predicted yesterday, this was going to be tough.

The entire midfield were shit. Lennon being the best of a bad bunch. Eriksen not starting is a stupid decision. Bentaleb needs to take some time on the bench. Paulinho shit, Chadli shit. Dembele not much better.

We're supposedly got so many midfield players, but struggle to field 1 decent player in the middle!

Not surprised at all! As I predicted yesterday, this was going to be tough.

The entire midfield were shit. Lennon being the best of a bad bunch. Eriksen not starting is a stupid decision. Bentaleb needs to take some time on the bench. Paulinho shit, Chadli shit. Dembele not much better.

We're supposedly got so many midfield players, but struggle to field 1 decent player in the middle!

Beat Newcastle - we can win the league.

Lose against Norwich - no chance for fourth.

The mentality of the club is rotten to the core, everyone just gives up at the first sign of trouble, granted the players were abysmal but we can't win every game away from home.

When we beat Arsenal last year everyone thought we'd finish above them for 4th - except Arsenal!

Still have a great chance of winning a trophy, still have a chance of finishing in the top 4 - cheer up. :)

Beat Newcastle - we can win the league.

Lose against Norwich - no chance for fourth.

The mentality of the club is rotten to the core, everyone just gives up at the first sign of trouble, granted the players were abysmal but we can't win every game away from home.

When we beat Arsenal last year everyone thought we'd finish above them for 4th - except Arsenal!

Still have a great chance of winning a trophy, still have a chance of finishing in the top 4 - cheer up. :)

Well done for being glass half full. You know it makes sense.

I suppose we would all feel better today if we had lost 1-0 to Newcassel and beat Norwich 4-0