Spurs Web
TURKISH

Europa Cup: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs FC Dnipro

Your predictions?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Match outcome?

• Advance to the next round?
    • Crash and burn?

You play to win. Always. It is a mindset that needs to be instilled into the club from the top all the way down to the guys doing the bloody laundry. 

And if you aren't going to play to win, aren't going to expect to win, aren't going to be gutted by a loss, then get off my club.

My lineup:

Bentaleb

Bentaleb  Bentaleb  Bentaleb   Bentaleb

Bentaleb  Bentaleb  Bentaleb

Bentaleb            Bentaleb

That's right...he's so good we only need 10.

We need somebody creative that tries to get us up the pitch and doesn't go sideways we need a modric replacement right now th e closest player we have to that is eriksen my team

Lloris

walker kaboul verts(better play with some fucking pride)rose

lennon capoue eriksen townsend

soldado ade

442 no fucking about if we're gonna go out lets at least go out all guns blazing instead of a whimper.

While I understand the 'couldn't give a shit' brigade about this cup, surely you same people remember winning the league cup against Chelsea?? How good was that day? Atmosphere, feeling of winning, silverware??? I guarantee if we got to final of EL some opinions would change. Yes the business of football has moved on but it is also still about the glory! We as fans and supporters, need the cup finals, whatever they may be, it gives us reason to come back for more!! I have said before, I would love for us to reach the final, a great occasion, an opportunity to support the club where ever it may be. Some of my best memory's of following this shower of shit has been quarters, semis and finals win or lose. For the game Thursday I think we will win and quite comfortably, but the thing to do is not get carried away, like after the Newcastle game. Don't start talking about offering Tim a new five year deal, just enjoy it for what it is and get your self to Benfica for the next episode!!

Torn on this one because I am a firm believer that all this group nonsense is all about TV revenue anyway, the Champ League is no different, I see no point in anyone finishing outside of 1st place in the league, back to the old days please.

Champ League - League winners only

I am in the minority but I can't see what all the fuss is about making top 4, it is the players who have forced this ludicrous situation by insisting they play in it.

Lets be honest I could enter the World Cliff Diving Championships but if I can't win is there any F*cking point ? 

F*ck chmp lge football.... win me a league title !!

Dear Bigsy,

Is that to say that you are to cliff diving what Eddy the Eagle is to Ski Jumping?

There is an excellent piece in the Mail today written by Martin Samuel. It is about Allerdyce and West Ham and ambition of managers and getting to cup finals. It mirrors what I have already said but it also mirrors our club. Well worth the read and if you do may just change some of the views that the EL doesn't matter to us this season.

To be quite honest, when one thinks about the shit that is going on in Ukraine, and the amount of heart that our opponents played with in the first match, one would have to give them a bow if they come to WHL and win.

I know this is pure blasphamy to a Spurs supporter, but if they can pull it off you have got to hope that they will take it to the final match and win.

That being said, I fear a result of 3-1 with Dnipro going forward on aggregate, but hope we smash them with tennis figures 6-0!

Progress to where though? Would you be happy if we emulated the scum and won fuck all but qualified for UCL?

Winning trophies attracts players too. I know which I'd prefer

COYS

I went to UCL, it was shit!

My hope is we win tonight and go through to next round, I think it is going to be tough and in all honesty a dull game. Dnipro will sit deep and try to hit us in the break. We will struggle to break them down and the game rests on us getting the early goal. But whatever, we need to play with more intensity than last couple of games. Even if it still 0-0 after an hour. Whether we like it or not, and a lot on here don't, we need this competition or our season ends when this comp does!!

I'm looking forward to the game tonight. I'm expecting a spurs win under the floodlights in Europe.....what could be better than that.

We will win this trophy this season and I for one will be celebrating. COYS.

A bit of controlled optimism always lifts the heart!

even Im going out tonight to a local quiz and recording the match, I would always have stayed in and watched live, but sod them , they've let me down too many times, I know they dont care whether Im watching live or tomorrow morning , but to me its a big difference , they've played so boringly in the Europa games all season that Id rather go to a quiz than watch them live .

they need to look at themselves hard because clearly even just on this forum, there are others with similar thoughts at the moment

Hope we win of course, hope we win well, , but I wont hold my breath at least not for the latter