Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

Fazil failed to agree personal terms with WBA. It looks like the deal off but he may go on loan.

The ITK crowed (not me) are saying, you don't have a medical before agreeing personal terms?

The Fazio deal, was (allegedly) going to be apart of any deal for Barehino, regardless of the denial of this by WBA?

The stumbling block with the SB deal is the "risk factor" valuation!

WBA say there s little risk factor with Barehino becoming a success. Therefore We should initially pay over 20mill, plus

2-3 mill add (risk factor) on's. Where as We think around 18 mill initially, with a larger (5-6 mill) risk factor. Add on's!

Levy got his fingers burnt with paying initial large fees for Soldado and Lamela and small add on, "risk factor" amount. Ouch!

All players come with the risk factor,,,if ya don't gamble we will be fighting relegation simple ,,we are a poor side hanging on,,if we had not had Kane or Hugo last season we would be in the championship,,,and that's a fact the rest are average players at best

Sorry to be negative,,,but pochs style of football has not progressed,,maybe it's the lack of pace that's available to him,,,but it's poor boring to watch,,,and I am gutted ,I believed it was gonna get better ,,,it's avb football

It's a shame to be negative but have just seen Mr Ranierie the Leicester manager ackknowledges they have 7 points but the priority is to avoid..............Will one of the Asst Coaches let Poch know that he should try for at least 40points this season. Otherwise the gravy train may be derailed!!!!

Pochettino is great in giving younger talents a chance but thats all. It really seems he is the same kind of manager AVB is. Boring and without any visions and ideas. We have to play wide with the players we have but he has no bloody clue how to use them properly!

I give Mihai right Klopp would be refreshing. I would take him if he can get us Gündogan and Aubameyang. Reus is out of reach I think! ;-)

Pochettino is great in giving younger talents a chance but thats all. It really seems he is the same kind of manager AVB is. Boring and without any visions and ideas. We have to play wide with the players we have but he has no bloody clue how to use them properly!

I give Mihai right Klopp would be refreshing. I would take him if he can get us Gündogan and Aubameyang. Reus is out of reach I think! ;-)

Not sure I agree we have the right players (Chadli, Lamela, Townsend) to play wide!

For me these 3 do not have the ability, nor pace to take on and beat a full-back. Where as N'jie, Berahino have!

I think we need to see (if SB comes in) what Poch does, when he has acquired his own players. Then and only then

should we judge him, in my opinion!

Not sure I agree we have the right players (Chadli, Lamela, Townsend) to play wide!

For me these 3 do not have the ability, nor pace to take on and beat a full-back. Where as N'jie, Berahino have!

I think we need to see (if SB comes in) what Poch does, when he has acquired his own players. Then and only then

should we judge him, in my opinion!

Oh yes, they have the ability. I doubt Poch has the ability to coach them. I see all of them playing in their previous clubs. And both Chadli and Lamela profit from the mid. Both played wide for Twente and Roma in a 4-3-3! Fact is it doesn't really matter which formation you play, cause formation can change even during a game, but if the manager has no visions and ideas its hard for any player. Its not that I think Berahino isn't good enough I think he has potential, but he is not the answer cause he will have to rely on passes from the mid and that is not working. People think Wanyama is the answer, but he isn't and if Poch is going on to play Dier in mid Wanyama is unnecessary. A bit like Capoue, who is great on his position but not in a system AVB and Poch are promoting. In Watford he will do brill, for Harry he would have done wonders. Better than Sandro in every area!

It would be so easy, if Poch would only try a 4-3-3 or let them play wide, things would change!

Oh yes, they have the ability. I doubt Poch has the ability to coach them. I see all of them playing in their previous clubs. And both Chadli and Lamela profit from the mid. Both played wide for Twente and Roma in a 4-3-3! Fact is it doesn't really matter which formation you play, cause formation can change even during a game, but if the manager has no visions and ideas its hard for any player. Its not that I think Berahino isn't good enough I think he has potential, but he is not the answer cause he will have to rely on passes from the mid and that is not working. People think Wanyama is the answer, but he isn't and if Poch is going on to play Dier in mid Wanyama is unnecessary. A bit like Capoue, who is great on his position but not in a system AVB and Poch are promoting. In Watford he will do brill, for Harry he would have done wonders. Better than Sandro in every area!

It would be so easy, if Poch would only try a 4-3-3 or let them play wide, things would change!

I think you make some fair points

Spurfect, but in Seria A (Roma, Lamela) a player gets more time on the ball. For me Lamela, is little more than a show-pony, and

he has not got the ability to deal with the speed of the EPL. An the jury is still out for me regards Chadli?

Ps, Agree with the Dier/Wanyama thing. I,d guess if Wanyama came in Dier would be dropped?

Sorry to be negative,,,but pochs style of football has not progressed,,maybe it's the lack of pace that's available to him,,,but it's poor boring to watch,,,and I am gutted ,I believed it was gonna get better ,,,it's avb football

Minus the points and possession.

BTW Soldado scored on his debut for Villarreal. Kane hasn't scored, with 3 good chances missed (in 3 games, only 3 chances!) and the ignominious shot that goes out for a throw in! Mmmm..........

"illarramendi is not in the plans fro Real Madrid....but unlikely to move to Spurs because of no Champions League"....

This type of BS really irks me.  How do these players and agents just assume they are "above" a club because of CL?  I mean if you are at a club in the CL but aren't good enough to be in their plans perhaps you aren't good enough for Champions League? Maybe you should go to a club like Spurs in an attempt to play regular football, improve and earn the right!  

Now I am not saying this specifically about Illarramendi but i have to say the number of players that weigh their decisions on Champions League is ridiculous.

I totally agree with this. We had Bale and Modric leave so they could play CL and Lloris is hinting at the same reason for wanting to go ...... but if they were all as good as they think they are, why not bring the CL to Spurs instead.

"illarramendi is not in the plans fro Real Madrid....but unlikely to move to Spurs because of no Champions League"....

This type of BS really irks me.  How do these players and agents just assume they are "above" a club because of CL?  I mean if you are at a club in the CL but aren't good enough to be in their plans perhaps you aren't good enough for Champions League? Maybe you should go to a club like Spurs in an attempt to play regular football, improve and earn the right!  

Now I am not saying this specifically about Illarramendi but i have to say the number of players that weigh their decisions on Champions League is ridiculous.