Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
BlockFeet

Latest rumours

I think the chance is good. Levy will probably subsidize Ade's wage to push the deal through.

I hope I'm wrong but I get the feeling Adebayor is going to be impossible to move on, He seems happy to live in London pick up a wheelbarrow of our cash and either sit on his a*** or post selfies of his stupid grinning face.

Aston Villa will have a boatload of cash to spend after selling benteke for £32.5mil. Surely adebayor's wages can be covered up with this amount? Also PSG's manager has confirmed that stambouli will join them once he completes his medical today. Best of luck to him. Shame he couldn't get a proper chance here at spurs.

Aston Villa will have a boatload of cash to spend after selling benteke for £32.5mil. Surely adebayor's wages can be covered up with this amount? Also PSG's manager has confirmed that stambouli will join them once he completes his medical today. Best of luck to him. Shame he couldn't get a proper chance here at spurs.

He'll be a decent player in an other league, the pace seemed too quick for him, he was slow on the turn.

If Levy can get Ade gone to Villa, that has got to be the transfer coup of this window. 

Why the hell would  the owners of Villa want him is totally beyond me. He's hardly played in a year and when he did he was awful, family problems, multiple cases of 'compassionate leave' (then seen on social media clowning around with his car, dancing etc). Far be it me to jinx the deal, but really? Who Would seriously entertain employing this clown and for a salary of 100k a week? Answer is obviously Aston Villa !

Thanks in advance to Tim Sherwood. Never did I ever think I'd thank that fucking gooner for anything!

Yeah but being shit and old and wanting to kill yourself is not gonna get another contract,,is it ??? He is now in the way off younger hungrier players than his mum,,no sorry ade,,lol lets hope for no balla smelly,,a young ade

If we can sell adebayor and soldado for 15m combined and sign Hernandez for 9m it leaves us 6m to bring in a young prospect or a seasoned campaigner to do a job I think we should get lambert from Liverpool for 3m play him in the cup games and he's a different option.

Kane

Hernandez

Lambert

That front 3 isn't so bad without spending a penny

Isn't Chicharito injured at the moment?

The chance to get James McCarthy is slim. Once Everton get the cash from selling Stones, they will tie McCarthy up with a better contract.

Honestly, I'm happy at the moment. Defense was our biggest issue last year, giving up more goals than any other side in the top half of the table was embarrassing, and we currently appear to have addressed that.

If I could sell Ade for a ham sandwich and decent pint I'd do it and consider just getting his wages off the bill a good day.

Really need to add some quality to keep in touch with top 6, happy with defence now. almost happy with the players shipped out, just ade to go, would like to see Townsend, Lennon, chriches, soldado and dembelle gone. Would like to see proven striker and young promising striker, attacking conventional wingers and shit hot playmaker..5 players in should have money from Sky, school and sold players to break even.

Adebayor will leave, this year to Villa or next year for free.

The problem is Soldado, who's gonna buy him?!

I don't think spanish clubs have money to buy it, even half of what we paid is to much for them.

Adebayor will leave, this year to Villa or next year for free.

The problem is Soldado, who's gonna buy him?!

I don't think spanish clubs have money to buy it, even half of what we paid is to much for them.

Sevilla are rumoured to be in for Soldado

Honestly, I'm happy at the moment. Defense was our biggest issue last year, giving up more goals than other side in the top half of the table was embarrassing, and we currently appear to have addressed that.

If I could sell Ade for a ham sandwich and decent pint I'd do it and consider just getting his wages off the bill a good day.

Let us know what pub you can get that in, why don't pubs put up bar snacks on a Sunday lunch time anymore, use to enjoy my look at the Sunday paper, bit of chesse, prawns and roast potato.