Neil

EL: TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Monaco

Who will win?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Spurs vs Monaco

• Spurs
    • Monaco
    • Draw

I kind of disagree. If we are really looking to get far in this competition, then we need to top the group. It is a home game, so we don't have any traveling to do. But I do agree that we should rest some key players. Kane should have a rest, as should toby or jan. Give wimmer, son, and njie a good run. I still think that team should be strong enough. We can't lose to Newcastle if we want to challenge for the top 4. Remember Newcastle were the first team to beat chelsea's unbeaten run last season and they beat liverpool too. We can't underestimate them. Chadli and bentaleb should be back by then so I say give them a go as well (either give them a good 60-70 minute run or bring them on as a sub to rest the key players)

I would keep Son, Alli, and Toby in the lineup but expect Winks and Onomah to start in the 2nd half.

Players like Davies, Trippier need games. Lamela and Njie need play better.

Vorm

Trippier Toby Wimmer Davies

Carroll  Alli

Son    Lamela  Townsend

NJie

Why everybody wants to see Njie as a forward is a miracle to me. I think Poch is disillusioned and have no clue where to play Njie. Son is a better option upfront. Njie is a born winger. Would love to see Bentaleb again and I really miss Pritchard, cause I think there is a lot to come from him. Hope the injury will not influence his career. Townsend should pack his baggage and leave the club in january! Although I'm not a big fan of Mason, I wouldn't mind if he starts. Alli is a weapon and needs to be protected

Njie is a headless duck, I really don't understand how did we pay so much money for him... 

In fact, I wouldn't take him for free. 

In Romania "block" means building with apartments (at least 3 levels).

Few years ago a football "typical-beautiful-mind" player was asked by a reporter if he would love to live in a block-notes. The player replied very serious that he has a friend living there and if it is luxury then for sure he will buy one! :))

Well, for me, this is our Njie. 

Njie is a headless duck, I really don't understand how did we pay so much money for him... 

In fact, I wouldn't take him for free. 

In Romania "block" means building with apartments (at least 3 levels).

Few years ago a football genius player was asked by a reporter if he would love to live in a block-notes. The player replied very serious that he has a friend living there and if it is luxury then for sure he will buy one! :))

Well, for me, this is our Njie. 

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? !

Why everybody wants to see Njie as a forward is a miracle to me. I think Poch is disillusioned and have no clue where to play Njie. Son is a better option upfront. Njie is a born winger. Would love to see Bentaleb again and I really miss Pritchard, cause I think there is a lot to come from him. Hope the injury will not influence his career. Townsend should pack his baggage and leave the club in january! Although I'm not a big fan of Mason, I wouldn't mind if he starts. Alli is a weapon and needs to be protected

I think Bentaleb in the lineup as well, I agree with you on Townsend but I'd have him in for the Monaco game as well. I think we somehow need to rest  Kane, Dembele, and Ali 

Agree with most of the above. Have a strong bench in case needed and start with........

Lloris,

Trippier Toby Wimmer, Davis (4)

Mason (1)

N'Jie, Carrol, Townsend (3)

Lamela (1)

Son (1)

Bench: Vorm, Verts, Dier, Alli, Kane, Onomah, Chadli

Mason is out with ankle injury.

Chadli and Bentaleb should close to return.

Chadli is the most unpredictable player I seen. We always want players to perform well every game. Chadli is a wild card.

Guest Borodin

I have posted this before but if anyone has an android phone / tablet do this :

Go to settings then security...look for the title Unknown Sources and make sure it's checked so you can download from other sources than the play store. Now go to your browser and go to www.mobdro.com. (Don't search for it just enter that URL) the page will have a red download banner on it....download Mobdro and then install. Then look at the headings News / Shows / Movies/ Sports etc....click on Sports and be amazed...be very very amazed...SKY / BT and a zillion more. Checkout Premier Sports and Sportsnet World on a Saturday at 3pm always a premier match. Then browse the other headings when you have some time...it's incredible. Let me know if you did this and what you think......enjoy !!

I've been using this for over a year now and have earned countless pints in the pub after installing on people's phones or tablets. Won't workwith iphones or ipads...only android but I guarantee it will blow you away.

Half-Time 3-0. Not just about the score-line. Our second (70%) string 11 are showing Poch's philosophy,

that is running throughout the club. Like all 'management' philosophy's, expectations, wether you drive

a truck or you are an electrician, sales assistant or whatever! If you do not enjoy your work enviroment,

respect your manager and the company you represent, and have pride in that. Then you and the company

will not progress.

At The Lane I see, everyone buying into the company mantra! Graft, when asked to and respect the people

implementing a successful philosophy/work ethic and the people (fans) that pay your wages.

Imo, We are the leaders in producing this and therefore, fluent, exciting football!

We will be rewarded this season, no doubt!

Forever Spurs!

Very good and relaxing performance, spurs played as a big club.

Onomah was 10 times better than clinton. Money lost on njie.

In fact it is another case where players from academy are better than what we bought.

Lesson: spend the money only on big players.

Guest Borodin

What pleased me the most about this performance was how it illustrated the strength in depth of the whole squad...the future really is looking very bright indeed.

What pleased me the most about this performance was how it illustrated the strength in depth of the whole squad...the future really is looking very bright indeed.

Agree! Of course I am biased, but imo we have (as a squad of 25+) a genuine hugger/belief within our club, implemented

by Poch and his staff, that I feel will reap rewards this season.

What constitutes rewards? Top 4 and a great representation in The Europa League. This will lay the foundations for

us to continue to progress (new stadium. Keep our key players) to continue (season 2016/17 and beyond. Young squad)

to, perhaps not dominate, but to become a real force, season after season at the 'business end' of things! An with style!

There is no bravado or delusion in what I say! Please, look/watch for yourself's. I see us as more united (not in the manure sense)

than any other side in the Prem!

We will destroy Newcastle on Sunday and continue on from there! Top 2 this season! Not by good fortune, but by great

belief, skill and endeavour.

COYS!!

I was really surprised by last nights performance, I was expecting a disjointed display from players not use to playing together. Before the game I said to my son I'd take a draw. The movement and pace we had totally wrecked their defence, we looked a bit shaky at corners but they did have a lot of big guys to aim at. Onomah and Carroll looked comfortable and it's the best I've seen N'jie, this game will do him a lot of good. The bonus was we got to give Bentaleb and Chadli a run out, hopefully if we get a lead on Sunday we can do the same for them.

The team is cohesive, they all seem to be on the same page, all hail Mauricio Pochettino (including Mihai)  He didn't have an easy job, but he has made great strides towards this goal. I think top four is our to lose, and dare I say it, we ARE in the running for a league title. I will be making a concerted effort to spell the man's name right from here on out.    COYS