Spurs Web
Rookie1968

Really

Ok so i have just read on the bbc and on other sites and the THFC trust are urging people to possibly boycott further games at Wembley and the cup game at MK Dons due to the ongoing delays at our new ground.

What good would that do

it is what it is delays happens surely a real fan would try and watch their team no matter where it is

having half filled grounds won’t get our ground built any quicker and could have a detrimental effect on results is that what spurs fans want be carefull what you wish for 

COYS no matter what

50 minutes ago, Rookie1968 said:

Ok so i have just read on the bbc and on other sites and the THFC trust are urging people to possibly boycott further games at Wembley and the cup game at MK Dons due to the ongoing delays at our new ground.

What good would that do

it is what it is delays happens surely a real fan would try and watch their team no matter where it is

having half filled grounds won’t get our ground built any quicker and could have a detrimental effect on results is that what spurs fans want be carefull what you wish for 

COYS no matter what

Brainless idea!

I know the board members of THST are refusing to go to the cup match at MK Dons due to the history there with Wimbledon and are urging to fans to consider that history before committing to go but they have not specifically asked fans to boycott the match.

I follow them on Twitter and have yet to see anything about the Wembley matches other than ticketing information and information about points awarded to ticket holders for those matches.

50 minutes ago, Neophyte said:

I know the board members of THST are refusing to go to the cup match at MK Dons due to the history there with Wimbledon and are urging to fans to consider that history before committing to go but they have not specifically asked fans to boycott the match.

I follow them on Twitter and have yet to see anything about the Wembley matches other than ticketing information and information about points awarded to ticket holders for those matches.

Still a brainless idea!

1 hour ago, Neophyte said:

I have to agree but then being American I'm not sure I totally understand their complaint with MK Dons. *shrug*

Especially as that's where we got Dele from....

What is the matter with people....

4 hours ago, Rookie1968 said:

What good would that do

COYS no matter what

What has it got to do with THFC Trust ? They don't represent me, and/or my opinion on this or any other THFC matter. message to THFCST ...  just BUTT OUT !