Spurs Web
Mr8ball

C-virus

A nice idea, but we would still be 2 points behind the Scousers. (Yes, we are doing that badly). We need them to be deducted 3 points for missing one of the Health & Safety checks. 

COYS 

Hello - anyone out there? 

By the dearth of activity on here, I am getting the impression that there are some on here that think 'self isolating' means not posting. 

We have a joke thread - anyone with some joke to help keep our spirits up. 

COYS 

Am here mate had to go searching for bread ,,,there’s no flour etc ,,,came back with vodka ,,,even the little corner shops are run out kin mental ,,had to go out ,,not supposed to but we don’t have anyone else ,,,can’t get a slot for tinternet shopping 

The wife is watching live zoo tv,,,,,

Right chaps if ya want a really good laugh ,,cheesy Japanese tv ,,,fuckin hilarious,,nhk world ,,,,sumo wrestling,,,etc ,,,really bad bbc ,,so bad it’s great 

All ,,,there is a black fella that lives near me,,,,he is an alright lad,,,he has some issues,,he can’t have had his pills today ,,,he is walking up and down the road taking photos whithout a camera or phone and dancing,,,and now break dancing on the road

8 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

A nice idea, but we would still be 2 points behind the Scousers. (Yes, we are doing that badly). We need them to be deducted 3 points for missing one of the Health & Safety checks. 

COYS 

33 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

All ,,,there is a black fella that lives near me,,,,he is an alright lad,,,he has some issues,,he can’t have had his pills today ,,,he is walking up and down the road taking photos whithout a camera or phone and dancing,,,and now break dancing on the road

M8 you've been smoking too much about wacky backy again but whatever that bloke's on I'll have some of that as well

..lol what a f****** week at work. I can't wait to f****** try and chill this weekend instead of putting up IKEA furniture because of Mrs Can't Buy Any bloody more cos they shut it haha

7 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Hello - anyone out there? 

By the dearth of activity on here, I am getting the impression that there are some on here that think 'self isolating' means not posting. 

We have a joke thread - anyone with some joke to help keep our spirits up. 

COYS 

Were gonna win the league in the next two Seasons is that funny enough I for you. 

.lol