Spurs Web
Neophyte

2021 Winter / Summer Transfer Window

19 hours ago, Spurs8Winks said:

Otta ditch social media for a couple of days, can't stand seeing people talking about how England payed to win that game 

That’s not true?

15 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Apparently with Tomi if Japan do really well in the Olympics he's going to be there just before the season starts so no time to prepare with the squad but I think he will be a good sign in as he's versatile big and strong

He'll be fully fit hopefully after coming back from the Olympics so just a question of integrating into the squad. Second bid has gone in apparently so it looks like he'll be our first signing

http://sportwitness.co.uk/tottenham-made-second-bid-e22-23m-player-great-optimism-significantly-closer-signing/

Just a thought,

All this transfer talk during the Euros has me thinking that the decision to allow Harry Kane to leave has already been made and a deal is possibly very near being finalised. There was talk of City with a £100m cash offer but I believe the threat comes from the red side of the city. They are in a position to offer a cash/player(s) deal that I think Levy and Paratici would find much more tempting. I reckon we could quite easily see Anthony Martial or Jesse Linguard at Spurs next season together with a wad of cash and maybe one other player.

It would break my heart to see Harry playing in the red of Man Utd but if it happens then we accept it and move on. He's been a giant for the club and his sale will fund the rebuild which the squad so desperately needs. New manager, new DOF and new players to integrate with our existing stars. These are changing times but ones we must embrace and look forward to. It's okay to worry and have some doubts but always, always BELIEVE !!

COYS :2074087892_yid1:

I think City will go for Danny Ings now .

i think Man Utd won’t splash out again after buying Sancho 

I really can see Kane staying at spurs ,,,but if he did go it would be cash only with the transfer request coming in from Kane .

It’s great to see the dof targeting players in position’s that we need to strengthen 

Well I may have got my last post wrong lol,,,I know it’s only the transfer tavern,,,but reads as if spurs might be open to selling Kane for cash plus players .

maybe mr levy and the manager and the dof ,,,have decided on the longer term future of spurs without Kane 

12 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Well I may have got my last post wrong lol,,,I know it’s only the transfer tavern,,,but reads as if spurs might be open to selling Kane for cash plus players .

maybe mr levy and the manager and the dof ,,,have decided on the longer term future of spurs without Kane 

How common are player swaps or cash plus players deals done? I would be surprised if it is more than about 1% of all transfers.

30 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

How common are player swaps or cash plus players deals done? I would be surprised if it is more than about 1% of all transfers.

Not many at all mate ,we need a left footed centre back there’s not many centre backs at Man Utd ,,there is Laporte at City but the players won’t go if they don’t wanna leave simple 

8 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Not many at all mate ,we need a left footed centre back there’s not many centre backs at Man Utd ,,there is Laporte at City but the players won’t go if they don’t wanna leave simple 

If Utd offered £100m plus Jesse Linguard then he could be the instant replacement for Kane giving us that money we would have used up on a new striker for other positions.

3 hours ago, Borodin said:

If Utd offered £100m plus Jesse Linguard then he could be the instant replacement for Kane giving us that money we would have used up on a new striker for other positions.

It’s reading like that Man Utd are the favs and your predictions are the ones spurs are pushing for ,,,

Imagine Harry towards dumb and dumber.

Overpaid and overrated Rashford and Sancho are worth a load of shit. Rashfords penalty was one of the worst I‘ve ever seen in my life! I would tie the two up to the goal and shoot them down! Not to mention the fucking wanker.

Why in gods name have Southgate let them on the penalty spot?

1 hour ago, Spurfect said:

Imagine Harry towards dumb and dumber.

Overpaid and overrated Rashford and Sancho are worth a load of shit. Rashfords penalty was one of the worst I‘ve ever seen in my life! I would tie the two up to the goal and shoot them down! Not to mention the fucking wanker.

Why in gods name have Southgate let them on the penalty spot?

Because the others bottled out. Grealish, Henderson and Sterling should have manned up.

4 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Now the euros is finished maybe there will be a quick answer to Kane situation,,,and other transfers in and out 

If England had won I think there was a glimmer of hope that Harry might have been persuaded to give us another season. As this is his 3rd or 4th beaten finalist medal, I think he will opt for a move.

I'm more worried about getting rid of the dross but nobody seems to be too interested. Presumably we circulated a list of those we were looking to sell but not had a response.

COYS

15 hours ago, Borodin said:

Because the others bottled out. Grealish, Henderson and Sterling should have manned up.

Henderson got subbed ,,couldn’t take a pen ,,and Southgate picked the line up mate ,,shouldn’t listen to Roy Keane 

On 7/11/2021 at 12:09 PM, Borodin said:

But would Lingeard accept that - being called a makeweight in a transfer is not a good look

3 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Henderson got subbed ,,couldn’t take a pen ,,and Southgate picked the line up mate ,,shouldn’t listen to Roy Keane 

Then Southgate got it terribly, terribly wrong. No excuses for the guy he cocked up.

7 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

If England had won I think there was a glimmer of hope that Harry might have been persuaded to give us another season. As this is his 3rd or 4th beaten finalist medal, I think he will opt for a move.

I'm more worried about getting rid of the dross but nobody seems to be too interested. Presumably we circulated a list of those we were looking to sell but not had a response.

COYS

I've been looking on eBay mate Dier came up with an auction it's at 3p, Winks came up he's doing a little bit better because of his age obviously he's at £1.35, Levy such a skinflint though it's collection only he won't even pay the cab for fee to get rid of them

24 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

I've been looking on eBay mate Dier came up with an auction it's at 3p, Winks came up he's doing a little bit better because of his age obviously he's at £1.35, Levy such a skinflint though it's collection only he won't even pay the cab for fee to get rid of them

Bloody hell, as much as that?

Sell quickly as we'll have the cash before they find out they have been ripped off. I'll pay for the cab fare plus tip the cabbie. 

COYS 

This would be a cracking bit of business. He's a much sought after player and it also solves the problem of Davinson Sanchez. I cannot believe the deal has been agreed by the clubs but no-one thought to ask the player if he wanted to move to Spurs first.

One thing is for certain, we should know very soon tomorrow if this story has legs to it or not :thumb:

10 hours ago, Borodin said:

This would be a cracking bit of business. He's a much sought after player and it also solves the problem of Davinson Sanchez. I cannot believe the deal has been agreed by the clubs but no-one thought to ask the player if he wanted to move to Spurs first.

One thing is for certain, we should know very soon tomorrow if this story has legs to it or not :thumb:

I hope this story doesn't have legs. With my Long Covid, I won't be able to keep up!! I'll be shattered and knackered for the rest of the day. Still, not all bad, it will get me out of the washing up.  LOL

Sadly it reads like the player has turned the move down ,,,he wants a move to a bigger club ( really) even though we are the only club to submit on offer for him ,,,and Sevilla want the move to go through ,,,,,hopefully he rethinks his situation.

5 minutes ago, Jay said:

Plenty of Danny ings rumours,good player if he stays fit,what a partnership with kane that would be here’s hoping :thumb3:

I have a strange feeling that Ings is being considered as a cheap stop gap whilst all options are considered after Harry has left. I admit the thought of them as a strike partnership is tempting but where does that leave Son in the scheme of things ?. I'm very excited to see us always in the media now regarding potential transfers but I think we'll be making massive headlines soon when Mr Kane parts company from Spurs. (Hope I'm wrong).