Jump to content
Spurs Web
Neophyte

2021 Winter / Summer Transfer Window

Recommended Posts

That lad Kounde wanted a move to man Utd,,they are buying Varane,,,so he might not have his wish ,,,I think his ego might take a knock now ,,come to spurs prove your worth ,,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/12/2021 at 12:12 AM, Borodin said:

Because the others bottled out. Grealish, Henderson and Sterling should have manned up.

It was very telling however , that Grealish let rip at Roy Keane and said he did volunteer - and I believe him - and that the Muppet Southgate picked the penalty takers.
In my view Rashford was the only guilty one - which you could tell by his face when Sancho missed. If he had scored his penalty the other two 19 year olds would not have had all that pressure on them - his miss was made 10 times worse by that absurd run up.
Southgate is a second rate manager at best - he just happens to be the perfect "woke" and PC puppet the FA wanted - as far as I'm aware. his only credentials are that he was 3rd or 4th choice at best and he got relegated in his club job - not exactly a glowing c.v. and not - and never will be an International Level Manager.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, grahambailey said:

It was very telling however , that Grealish let rip at Roy Keane and said he did volunteer - and I believe him - and that the Muppet Southgate picked the penalty takers.
In my view Rashford was the only guilty one - which you could tell by his face when Sancho missed. If he had scored his penalty the other two 19 year olds would not have had all that pressure on them - his miss was made 10 times worse by that absurd run up.
Southgate is a second rate manager at best - he just happens to be the perfect "woke" and PC puppet the FA wanted - as far as I'm aware. his only credentials are that he was 3rd or 4th choice at best and he got relegated in his club job - not exactly a glowing c.v. and not - and never will be an International Level Manager.

I was listening to an old podcast and Johnny Vaughan and his chaps I like listening to the saying the same thing about Southgate years ago he hasn't changed he keeps making these slip ups

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I can't say that I do.

That said, I would happily have him as a friend. A typical Irish man who articulates well and talks a lot of sense. A bit like my good self really. 

I only listened the first 10 minutes as my 'brain fog' is especially bad today and my mind drifts and I can't concentrate on listening. I shall return to it when I am having a better day. 

COYS 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The transfer front just got busy again :

https://www.football.london/tottenham-hotspur-fc/transfer-news/cristian-romero-tottenham-pierluigi-gollini-21091593

Romero is top drawer and according to Wikipedia he's already signed for us : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristian_Romero_(footballer,_born_1998)

Cristian Gabriel Romero (born 27 April 1998) is an Argentine professional footballer who plays as a centre-back for club Tottenham Hotspur and the Argentina national team.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Mr8ball said:

Well it’s gone quiet on the transfer front ,,,I think our dof ,,dealing with multiple players and agents throws out a lot off smoke screens ,,

I think we can do this we're going for multiple targets, instead of going for one and then getting out bid by levy's stingyness,  you linked to Lingard I don't think there's much point do we need him to have so many midfielders?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First deal done it would appear. Nice move, train the lad up under Hugo's guidance for a season (let him handle the European games) and if it all works out turn the loan into a permanent move and we have a new goalkeeper for season 22/23 with Alfie Whiteman as our number 2. Goodbye Joe Hart :thumb:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57897181

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So the two in from Atlanta looks sorted the goalkeeper and a defender, it does make me laugh when he says the fan base are excited is not that exciting makes me a little bit happy I don't know about the rest of you. The good news about our Dof is he does have a lot of targets set up in case some don't go away so that's good news I just want to start seeing them in the shirt signing 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1464837/Tottenham-transfer-news-four-signings-Fabio-Paratici-swoop

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Craig Truespur said:

So the two in from Atlanta looks sorted the goalkeeper and a defender, it does make me laugh when he says the fan base are excited is not that exciting makes me a little bit happy I don't know about the rest of you. The good news about our Dof is he does have a lot of targets set up in case some don't go away so that's good news I just want to start seeing them in the shirt signing 

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1464837/Tottenham-transfer-news-four-signings-Fabio-Paratici-swoop

 

Lol I am excited that the dof is getting stuck in and using the other deals to push through the ones he wants .

so it will be interesting to see who is gonna be leaving now .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Borodin said:

First deal done it would appear. Nice move, train the lad up under Hugo's guidance for a season (let him handle the European games) and if it all works out turn the loan into a permanent move and we have a new goalkeeper for season 22/23 with Alfie Whiteman as our number 2. Goodbye Joe Hart :thumb:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/57897181

Apparently the lad Gollini is already very very good ,,,it wouldn’t surprise me if Hugo is leaving maybe back to Lyon in a deal for that midfielder???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mr8ball said:

Apparently the lad Gollini is already very very good ,,,it wouldn’t surprise me if Hugo is leaving maybe back to Lyon in a deal for that midfielder???

Gollini was messed about at Villa by Steve Bruce after Di Matteo was sacked. Give him a season under Hugo's care and we'll have a top goalkeeper for years to come mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Borodin said:

Gollini was messed about at Villa by Steve Bruce after Di Matteo was sacked. Give him a season under Hugo's care and we'll have a top goalkeeper for years to come mate.

Yeah that might be the answer mate ,,,,but only if Hugo signs a year contract extension if not I think spurs might sell Hugo 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sky Sports all over this story and it looks very much like it will go through. Don't know too much about the guy but it's two birds with one stone, new incomer and resolves the Lamela dilemma. Nice bit of business all round and everyone happy :thumb:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1465120/tottenham-hotspur-bryan-gil-swap-deal-fabio-paratici-transfer-plans-news

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Borodin said:

Sky Sports all over this story and it looks very much like it will go through. Don't know too much about the guy but it's two birds with one stone, new incomer and resolves the Lamela dilemma. Nice bit of business all round and everyone happy :thumb:

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1465120/tottenham-hotspur-bryan-gil-swap-deal-fabio-paratici-transfer-plans-news

Yeah mate it’s all good ,,,I think our new dof is our Italian Del Boy lol he has lots of fingers in lots of pies ,,,maybe this is a master move by levy 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Yeah mate it’s all good ,,,I think our new dof is our Italian Del Boy lol he has lots of fingers in lots of pies ,,,maybe this is a master move by levy 

Can we now do the same with Dier , Sancho , Winks and Sissoko? Just asking :dd:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, grahambailey said:

Can we now do the same with Dier , Sancho , Winks and Sissoko? Just asking :dd:

Yeah mate I think that’s all on the cards ,,,the outs will follow ,,,the deal for this Gil also includes £25 million plus lamella ,,,the fella is earning his wedge,,I bet he doesn’t sleep and is on his phone none stop ,,,it’s the person levy needed 5 years ago 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, grahambailey said:

Can we now do the same with Dier , Sancho , Winks and Sissoko? Just asking :dd:

Apparently there are plans in place to sell all of those except Sissoko :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Lamela gone and hello Bryan Gil. Probably be announced later today. Nice to get the first one over the line. Let's hope there's a few more in the pipeline.

Yeah mate this sounds like a great opportunity for him and spurs ( likened to Johan cruyff) he will be playing in the Olympic Games so we won’t see him for a while ,,,fingers crossed this deal is done ,,,

I think carter vickers might be off to Celtic with them selling there centre back to Brentford 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Yeah mate this sounds like a great opportunity for him and spurs ( likened to Johan cruyff) he will be playing in the Olympic Games so we won’t see him for a while ,,,fingers crossed this deal is done ,,,

I think carter vickers might be off to Celtic with them selling there centre back to Brentford 

Still a chance the Olympics may be cancelled. That would release Tomiyasu as well :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×