Spurs Web
Neophyte

2021 Winter / Summer Transfer Window

7 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Still a chance the Olympics may be cancelled. That would release Tomiyasu as well :thumb:

Lol could happen mate am watching the ladies Great Britain side at the mo 

One day I read we are getting close to signing someone, then the next day there are difficulties around the transfer. I have reached the stage where I can't e bothered to read anything that is written about Tottenham. 

Our ladies team have been signing new players, so perhaps it is time to change allegiance and follow them. There is far less cheating and writhing around on the game pretending to be in agony, and they are lovely to look at. 

COYS 

7 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

One day I read we are getting close to signing someone, then the next day there are difficulties around the transfer. I have reached the stage where I can't e bothered to read anything that is written about Tottenham. 

Our ladies team have been signing new players, so perhaps it is time to change allegiance and follow them. There is far less cheating and writhing around on the game pretending to be in agony, and they are lovely to look at. 

COYS 

Lol mate you need to watch the ladies Great Britain side ,,,against chillie plenty of diving mate screaming etc 

anyway sounds like we have got a great deal for Gil ,,fingers crossed he comes 

6 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

I'm saying this with the accent of Steptoe and Son you diiiiirty old man....:dd:

15 hours ago, Borodin said:

Gollini has passed the first part of his medical today and will fly into London tomorrow to complete the deal :thumb:

https://football-italia.net/gollini-to-fly-out-for-tottenham-medical/

Happy days apparently the dof started on this deal on the day he started ,,,so I wonder how many other deals he got started on at that time ,,,it reads like that once he started on this deal he was told about Gil and Romero 

28 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Never heard of Gollini or Gil , am I supposed to be excited?

Not that Im a hotbed of European football knowledge, and SPursfect seems to have been hibernating 

Gil has the best stats for a 20 year old in Spain ,,,,likened to Phil fodon,,Jack Grealish,,for his skill full ability,,,Sevilla need the money ,,they couldn’t afford to offer him another contract.,,Gollini has played once for Italy,,played for villa and is rated as one of Italy’s better keepers and is a lot kin cheaper than 95% of the keepers that are for sale in England ,,,,money spent wisely me thinks 

I have just had an alert saying the reserve goalie we are buying will be reporting for a medical. 

Damn lot of use he will be as cover with our CB problem. All seems to have gone quiet on that front. 

Do these people understand the meaning of prioritising? It would be nice to have these CBs around during some of pre-training to establish some understanding between the players. 

For me, the only really good thing I am excited about is young Scarlet - a natural goal scorer if ever I have seen one, and very close already to be considered the real deal. We don't need to look for another striker with him and Ings if he comes to us. 

Oh Well! Hopefully I will finish up with egg on my face when this rush of new fantastic talent arrives in time to start the season and we go on to win the title. 

COYS 

3 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I have just had an alert saying the reserve goalie we are buying will be reporting for a medical. 

Damn lot of use he will be as cover with our CB problem. All seems to have gone quiet on that front. 

Do these people understand the meaning of prioritising? It would be nice to have these CBs around during some of pre-training to establish some understanding between the players. 

For me, the only really good thing I am excited about is young Scarlet - a natural goal scorer if ever I have seen one, and very close already to be considered the real deal. We don't need to look for another striker with him and Ings if he comes to us. 

Oh Well! Hopefully I will finish up with egg on my face when this rush of new fantastic talent arrives in time to start the season and we go on to win the title. 

COYS 

Our dof is still working on getting the centre back from Atalanta mate that never went away that’s where Gollini came from,,,dof was working on both deals and Gil aswell,,,

Just now, Mr8ball said:

Our dof is still working on getting the centre back from Atalanta mate that never went away that’s where Gollini came from,,,dof was working on both deals and Gil aswell,,,

We had the deal done for Kounde the French centre back but he didn’t want to come to spurs ,,the Japan player ( his club wanted more money ) 

1 hour ago, Mr8ball said:

Gil has the best stats for a 20 year old in Spain ,,,,likened to Phil fodon,,Jack Grealish,,for his skill full ability,,,Sevilla need the money ,,they couldn’t afford to offer him another contract.,,Gollini has played once for Italy,,played for villa and is rated as one of Italy’s better keepers and is a lot kin cheaper than 95% of the keepers that are for sale in England ,,,,money spent wisely me thinks 

Ok I am excited :-)

7 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

would still like that midfielder from Italy squad Locatelli please , and Jude Bellingham and Id still love Jack however much he cost 

The reason why Sevilla sold Gil is cos he didn’t wanna sign a new contract there cos of the buyout clause which would have been £130 mill ,,,he is playing for Spain in the Olympics ,,I think this and the goal keeper are great deals ,,,not sure about another midfielder mate ,,,Romero the centre back from Atalanta would be awesome.

but who knows are dof is working wonders fella this fella is obsessed with the spurs program he signed up to ,,,that lad Gil is gonna be on £50 grand a week that’s saves money on lamelas wages ,,also this lad can play in different positions 

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

It's a good move James. The lad is coming in at just the right time. Alfie Whiteman to stay number 3, Gollini at number 2 but coached by Lloris for next season ready for Hugo's departure and to take over as our number one. It's a loan deal which becomes an obligation after he's played 20 matches so plenty of time to assess if he's going to make it before we commit financially.

As for Joe Hart it's a case of thanks but bye bye. Never understood the logic behind signing him anyway.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15666642/harry-kane-160million-move-manchester-city/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1626988145-2

Harry Kane poised for £160m move to Manchester City after Spurs boss Levy agrees to let him join English club

Certainly explains where the funding for all these proposed deals would be coming from. I wish the lad well on his journey if it's true and thank him for all he has done at the club. Let's hope we spend the money wisely :thumb:

So the only money spurs have spent on a new player is Bryan Gil £25 mill ,,,we got £13 mill for foryth so that pays some of that .

if Kane is leaving we need a striker pronto and I hope it’s not Ings ,,we don’t need another midget up front ,,,

11 hours ago, Borodin said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/15666642/harry-kane-160million-move-manchester-city/?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=sunfootballtwitter&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1626988145-2

Harry Kane poised for £160m move to Manchester City after Spurs boss Levy agrees to let him join English club

Certainly explains where the funding for all these proposed deals would be coming from. I wish the lad well on his journey if it's true and thank him for all he has done at the club. Let's hope we spend the money wisely :thumb:

Mr levy might have had a conversation saying that you can leave if spurs get the right offer ,but reading this morning there hasn’t been an offer for him .

10 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Some good news?Romano 

Apparently it’s nearly done ,,,he has done his 1st part of medical and is now in London doing the 2 nd part of his medical,,,£39 mill plus add ons,,,5 year deal