Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Borodin

January Ins and Outs

Shame to see gazza go! I’m not sure if dele will go just quite yet ... the Danny and gedson are fine to leave ... 

I can see us only going for domnik providing deli leaves in jan, skriniar would be a great edition but it opens up the competition even more for the cb role .. although Toby won’t last forever ! 

would be great to add another one of Korea’s best to the side but is he ready for prem football ? Same with domnik

COYS

14 minutes ago, LiamCOYS said:

Shame to see gazza go! I’m not sure if dele will go just quite yet ... the Danny and gedson are fine to leave ... 

I can see us only going for domnik providing deli leaves in jan, skriniar would be a great edition but it opens up the competition even more for the cb role .. although Toby won’t last forever ! 

would be great to add another one of Korea’s best to the side but is he ready for prem football ? Same with domnik

COYS

Kim Min-Jae  would undoubtedly keep Son very happy at the club and I do rate him, however I would much rather see Skriniar in the squad. I really do feel he's the last missing piece in the jigsaw.

Just now, Borodin said:

Kim Min-Jae  would undoubtedly keep Son very happy at the club and I do rate him, however I would much rather see Skriniar in the squad. I really do feel he's the missing piece in the jigsaw.

yeah could already see them becoming the best of mates, incentivises son to stay longer which would be massive! 

I know what you mean , Skrinar definitely has potential to be our next Verts! Could fill that space we all feel that’s been missing since his departure! 

COYS

On 12/1/2020 at 4:16 PM, Borodin said:

OUTS (in priority order)

Danny Rose

Gedson Fernandes

Paulo Gazzaniga

Dele Alli

IN (Only the one I reckon)

Milan Skriniar      (Sign this guy and I reckon the title is ours)

OR

Dominik Szoboszlai

OR

Kim Min-Jae

Your thoughts ??

I would add to the out column young Davison Sanchez. The less he gets picked, the more his confidence wanes and the less time he is having on the pitch to gain experience. I think he has been caught between a rock and a hard place and it has affected his confidence and there is no chance he will improve with us. 

For his own sake I think he should move on to another club where he won't be out of his depth and end his career on the pitch rather than asa bench player. 

COYS