Spurs Web
Borodin

EFL RZ Pellets WAC Vs SPURS 18/2/21 17.55 k.o.

5 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Do our lads think it is mandatory to give penalties away each game. They seem to be taking turns and Sissoko drew the short straw tonight. LOL

COYS 

Ok makes me so angry as an ex Defender all you got to do is use your body didn't have to kick out:5:

It seems to me that we play Vinicius as an old fashioned No9 but don't adopt to a style to accommodate him. Vice versa, he doesn't seem to be able to play differently. 

COYS 

5 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I know I had hair..and acne.

As far as I can tell, his last goal in league or Europe was in June in the 1-1 draw against Man U. He has a lot of minutes for an attacker who hasn't scored this season

You could really see the decline in quality with the first subs.

Son -> Vinny

Bale -> Lamela

Moura -> Bergwijn

You make those changes and the team changes from bright and unstoppable against this Austrian side to just being a little bit better than them (today anyway)

Great! A goal for Vinivicius. 

A satisfactory 2nd half as there was no need to risk injuries or to flog ourselves to death. 

WAC kept fighting and we held them off without getting out of 2nd gear. A sensible way of playing out the game. in my opinion. 

I shall go to bed a happy chappy. 

COYS 

2 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

A satisfactory 2nd half as there was no need to risk injuries or to flog ourselves to death. 

WAC kept fighting and we held them off without getting out of 2nd gear. A sensible way of playing out the game. in my opinion. 

COYS 

You watching Benfica Vs Arsenal ??

11 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

Yes Good away win back to reality at the weekend now tough game that so we can keep the positive results.coyms

4 minutes ago, Jay Kane said:

Have to say benfica’s shirt is the nuts!!!

Keown is going to want to eat some then

So funny seeing him with glasses on he looks like one of those chimps about to do an intelligence test and you know he's going to fail it pick his butt n smell it...mokeygoonhead:g9: