Spurs Web
Borodin

EPL SPURS Vs RZ Pellets WAC 24/2/21 17:00 k.o.

5 hours ago, Borodin said:

Jose Mourinho has confirmed that Ben Davies will wear Tottenham Hotspur’s captain’s armband against Wolfsberger AC tonight

https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2021/02/24/he-will-be-captain-mourinho-says-amazing-tottenham-player-will-wear-the-armband-tonight/

He would not have been my pick to lead the team I must admit. What are your thoughts on this ??

I like Ben Davis when he's got his head screwed on in tackles unlike Dier and when he gets up the keft wing and gets crosses in and has the odd shot I really appreciate him he just needs to do that more....coyms

The way Dele and Gareth have responded when given a chance by starting them, they have shown they can be truly explosive. We'll never know, but it makes me wonder if we could have avoided all those disappointing games had they been given the starts earlier. 

COYS 

15 minutes ago, LiamCOYS said:

Not a bad start to game, quite comfortably in control and fantastic effort from Dele ... let’s get another before half time and finish this

COYS

I can understand your concerns that we too often throw away leads, but I suspect that not even Spurs will let them score 5 without reply. 

Then again, you have a case. !   LOL

COYS 

They seem to have taken their foot off the gas to me. 

I can understand that in one way, why risk injury and don't waste energy that can be saved for the next game. That said, some are on the pitch fight for more regular game time - should they slacken off or still play flat out to impress JM? 

COYS 

Just now, Jamesinashby said:

I can understand that in one way, why risk injury and don't waste energy that can be saved for the next game. That said, some are on the pitch fight for more regular game time - should they slacken off or still play flat out to impress JM? 

COYS 

Flat out mate don’t take your foot off ,,

49 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

The reason is mate they still get paid no matter how well they play so they can take it down 20% still get paid loads of money that's the problem also have interrupted my DIY to have my dinner so as soon as I put my silicone gun down they slow down

I think both Dele and Gareth have more than proved that waiting so long to give them starts was a mistake. 

It bodes well for the rest of the season and winning 2 Cups hopefuly, re-emerge as a possibility. 

Don't blow it JM and you players. 

COYS 

1 minute ago, Jamesinashby said:

I think both Dele and Gareth have more than proved that waiting so long to give them starts was a mistake. 

It bodes well for the rest of the season and winning 2 Cups hopefuly, re-emerge as a possibility. 

COYS 

Perhaps we are seeing these performances because they were rested. Bales energy levels are restored and Alli's got his mojo back.

3 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

We all saw how bad Dele was earlier in the season, so it was no surprise that he couldn't hold down his place. He had been a lot better tonight with a great goal and some incisive passing - BUT ..... why the hell does he flap his hands and shrug his shoulders every time things don't go his way?  He won't start against Burnley in my opinion.

Lamela had a good game - BUT .... he always seems to take one touch to many.

Bale is coming back to his best - BUT .... nope, no buts. When he is on form he is just so bloody good.

JM - great move to bring on the kids.