Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Jamesinashby

RIDICULOUS DEMANDS

20 year old Haarland has said if an English side wants him it will need a £78 package to get him!!!! 

Stepping back and looking at it objectively, we are being taken for mugs. Players are holding the clubs to ransom - and this means also the fans. It is utter bollacks.

COYS 

3 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

20 year old Haarland has said if an English side wants him it will need a £78 package to get him!!!! 

Stepping back and looking at it objectively, we are being taken for mugs. Players are holding the clubs to ransom - and this means also the fans. It is utter bollacks.

COYS 

£78 is a bargain James. Phone Levy now and tell him I'll pay it !! :4:

Yep saw that mate £78m over 5 years.

Here's the link https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/exclusive-haaland-man-utd-chelsea-23535163

Over £25 million a year basic wages? Then with sponsorships, bonuses etc on top, It is getting immoral imo. The heart surgeon who is trying to sort out my health problems will be lucky if he gets £250 thousand a year. and he won't have an accountant that helps him avoid paying taxes. 

Perhaps I am being over dramatic,. Put it down to me getting no further with my health problems which are seriously affecting my life now and possibly for the rest of my days.

Sorry, folks  Rant over.

COYS

6 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

Over £25 million a year basic wages? Then with sponsorships, bonuses etc on top, It is getting immoral imo. The heart surgeon who is trying to sort out my health problems will be lucky if he gets £250 thousand a year. and he won't have an accountant that helps him avoid paying taxes. 

Perhaps I am being over dramatic,. Put it down to me getting no further with my health problems which are seriously affecting my life now and possibly for the rest of my days.

Sorry, folks  Rant over.

COYS

Look the boy is ok ,,but he is a big lump who will only get slower in time ,,,he is dominating in Germany,,,question why aren’t Munich paying for him ???