Spurs Web
Borodin

PL SPURS Vs Crystal Palace Sun 7th March 19:15 K.O.

Here's another team that aren't going to just lie down and take a beating. We need that vital early goal which has a way of breaking hearts and spirits provided it is followed up by a second relatively soon after. We cannot afford another Fulham fiasco in which we underestimated our opponent after playing against a very poor Burnley. It's embarassing to see us drop off the pace in the second half and then rely on the defence to hold on to a 1-0 lead.

This team will do as Fulham did and smell blood as soon as we start to show hesitancy in going forward and pressing. I would much prefer to see a starting line up of Bale, Kane, Son and Moura rather than Alli. Lucas adds more pace to the attack and helps create much more space and consequently chances.

My line up would be Lloris, Aurier,Sanchez, Alderweireld, Reguilon, Ndombele, Hojbjerg,Bale,Moura, Son and Kane

I expect another solid front four and hopefully being 2-0 up after about 20-30 mins. A steady second half and pick them off for maybe one or two or more goals. I predict a 3-0, 3 more points and yet another clean sheet.

It’s interesting that Bale has 3 premier league goals in very limited playing time, tied with Moura and Tanguay.  Yet once again there are those questioning if he is past it.  It would be informative to see goals per minute played.  I may try and look for that if I find the time.  

anther must win in the road to making WHL a fortress and a place to fear coming to 

players with more than 1 goal in the EPL

Harry Kane goal every 150 minutes 

Son goal every 173 minutes 

Moura goal every 275 minutes 

Tanguay goal every 542 minutes 

Aurier goal every 579 minutes 

Bale goal every 144 minutes 

Another tough match ,,we need to smash them early destroy there confidence,,the squad is nearly fully fit .

we need this win to build on our confidence with Arsenal and the europa matches coming 

Winks is in the starting eleven, you know what that means. I rather see Lamela for Dele than Lucas. At least he deserved a run, cause he was the only player who was going forward against Fulham 

On 3/6/2021 at 1:16 PM, Alonso said:

Wow great info thanks 

3 minutes ago, Spurfect said:

Winks is in the starting eleven, you know what that means. I rather see Lamela for Dele than Lucas. At least he deserved a run, cause he was the only player who was going forward against Fulham 

W inks t he f ruck

On 3/6/2021 at 1:16 PM, Alonso said:

Winks goal every 2.....years

2 minutes ago, Tonite said:

Need another b4 Zaha comes in, I think

I don't think he's that fit yet... maybe see him last 20 minutes so plenty of time for another yet. Moura is playing out of his skin, causing them all sorts of problems.