Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Aston Villa Vs SPURS Sun 21st March 19:30 K.O.

4 minutes ago, Cromulentmart said:

It's better than the last two games, but not by much.

Is it just me, or is Vinicius just not good enough? I know he scored but he hasn't really done anything else and he hardly ever seems to be in the right place at the right time (except that one time).

The big test now is how we are going to approach the second half. 

Vinny is like a lumbering ox on the pitch. His being there to tap the ball in reminded me of a saying my old man used to use. "Even a broken clock is right twice a day.". It was only a question of time before he stood somewhere the ball ended up.

I've not seen anything to excite me. We're ahead because there goalie gifted us the opportunity. 

For me there's no energy or any great passion being shown. The same listless performance. 

I just don't know what to make of our players - they turn up stroll around and play like zombies. No one is geeing them up and there is no zest or desire showing through. Lucas seems to be the only one with any desire to put the effort in. 

If we win I'll be chuffed, but I can't say I get any enjoyment watching us any more. 

This isn't Spurs football but there is nowt we can do about it. 

COYS 

2 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

I've not seen anything to excite me. We're ahead because there goalie gifted us the opportunity. 

For me there's no energy or any great passion being shown. The same listless performance. 

I just don't know what to make of our players - they turn up stroll around and play like zombies. No one is geeing them up and there is no zest or desire showing through. Lucas seems to be the only one with any desire to put the effort in. 

If we win I'll be chuffed, but I can't say I get any enjoyment watching us any more. 

This isn't Spurs football but there is nowt we can do about it. 

COYS 

We are dealing with a majority of mediocre players so I’m afraid we’ll have to hold our noses and hope we can have a clearance and invest for next season.

Now we are gifted a penalty. 

It would be nice to win for once with a scintillating display rather than being gifted the goals. That said, it looks like the win win we craved will happen when it could so easily have been 0 - 0

COYS 

11 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

Now we are gifted a penalty. 

It would be nice to win for once with a scintillating display rather than being gifted the goals. That said, it looks like the win win we craved will happen when it could so easily have been 0 - 0

COYS 

Unfortunately whole season has been like this hasn't really we've only really performed well against a few lower teams never take anyone properly apart no one good

2 minutes ago, Tonite said:

Can’t believe we pay that lump of wood vini to play for us, there’s no technic, no pace , no nothing. Buyer should loose a years wage.

I'm sensing you don't recommend buying him when the loan expires then ?

I’m not sure why all the negativity tonight to be honest.  

not flashy, but work rate much better, some decent football and given away nothing defensively.  

Moura brilliant and lots of strong performances albeit not full of flair but solid nonetheless.  

2-0 against a team we are competing with for top places and a clean sheet away from home.  

Thursday is history so let it go 

3 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I'm sensing you don't recommend buying him when the loan expires then ?

90 minutes on the pitch, apart from a goal put on a silver plata, he’s just deadwood