Spurs Web
Hastingsyid

upload storage,response like icons

Afternoon all

these should now be extended so you can upload more pics and post more likes.Might take a few hours to update the system but should be good now

I have also uploaded loads more emojis amd gifs but there seems to be a tech issue but we are trying to sort behind the scenes

:z8::z6:

19 minutes ago, Hastingsyid said:

Afternoon all

these should now be extended so you can upload more pics and post more likes.Might take a few hours to update the system but should be good now

I have also uploaded loads more emojis amd gifs but there seems to be a tech issue but we are trying to sort behind the scenes

Thanks for your efforts mate. The problem I have is still the same. I only see the old icons when using Firefox and the new ones in Chrome, let's hope you can get it sorted so they ALL appear in both browsers soon :16:

@Hastingsyid

This is what I see in Chrome :

:yid2::ff::gg::yid7::yid6::yid5::yid4::yid3::2074087892_yid1::em21::em20::em19::ff::ee::dd::cc::bb::a::l::m::nn::o::p::q::em4::em6::em5::387637640_em3::878542164_emo2::1579412966_emo1::em7::em8::em9::em10::em11::em12::em13::em14::em15::em16::em17::em18:

This is what I see in firefox :

54r1es.jpg

There must be a way of combining the two sets, and I certainly don't see the Harry Kane folding his arms one anywhere.

Definitely technical problems that need sorting out I'm afraid my friend.

:z10:I have loaded this, but it won't let me back into the imojis!!! 

I have loaded this, but it won't let me back in to the emoji's. It just brings up a box over the emoji's saying, 'search'. 

Now I am stuck with Harry twizzling around and he won't stand still. I hate technology. 

COYS 

Aaagh. If I click on the fa e to bring up the emoji's, Harry is loaded on my post. 

I love Harry, but I don't want him on everyone of my posts. I think emoji's are out for me until Harry buggers off. 

Grrr

COYS 

23 hours ago, Hastingsyid said:

wtf

I'll see whats going on

Jay said everything was fine on his Safari browser. Just wondering if iPhones and iPads are okay with the new emoji/gif set up but android browsers (Firefox/Chrome etc) are the ones experiencing the problems ??

On 4/12/2021 at 8:30 AM, Hastingsyid said:

I use chrome and it works fine on mine,ive done all i can in admin and everything looks good to me but theres obviously a glich somewhere.I have left a message for the tech experts to have a butchers :em11:

Success...

Don't ask me why but I deleted Firefox and re-installed it and then tried ....

:z9:

I strongly recommend to anyone experiencing emoji problems with Firefox that they google "How to refresh Firefox" then follow the instructions and see what happens.

4 minutes ago, Hastingsyid said:

old ones been deleted to see if these were OK,once I know well add more :ee:

Great, I know it's been a pain for you but thanks...if you can add the old ones to this lot that would be great ...can't give you a thumbs up but cheers.