Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Mr8ball

kings of white hart lane

We’ll fellas having a good day ,,,,not lol shouldn’t laugh but I was at work finished a very easy job but it’s massive in size and then what I have worked I have to put chisel marks in it in various different directions phew ,,,then I found out a lovely polish fella I worked with at Stamford stone damo that’s his name died from Covid last week he was only 38 ,,great fella 

he was massive 6ft 7 tall a head like a football,,,2 chests ,,,hands like pat Jennings or bigger ,,,stronger than an ox ,,very clever ,,,soft as fuck ,,he was the sawyer for us the stonemason’s ,,,and he knew what he was doing ,,spoke great English and was in control of the Russian,,Ukraine,etc etc magic fella 

I need a pint (or four). I've been out since 10 am putting chicken wire down the bottom of our fence which adjoins the farm. We've been getting up lately and finding four extremely large hens and three ducks in our back garden. They don't seem to be damaging the plants  but I'm concerned they can easily wander out onto the road. So I bought four rolls of wire and a box of staples. Trouble is the ground is not level so I have to leave at least a 5" drop when attaching to the bottom of posts to compensate for the gaps. I was out there the entire afternoon and completed 6 out of the 7 panels. I went in for a coffee and within seconds they were all on my lawn having come through the one remaining gap !!. I waved them all back home and finished the job.

I can honestly say it's that good a fence now that they will have to do a 'Steve McQueen' from the Great Escape and jump it on a motorcycle in order to get in

55c8ro.jpg

31 minutes ago, Borodin said:

I need a pint (or four). I've been out since 10 am putting chicken wire down the bottom of our fence which adjoins the farm. We've been getting up lately and finding four extremely large hens and three ducks in our back garden. They don't seem to be damaging the plants  but I'm concerned they can easily wander out onto the road. So I bought four rolls of wire and a box of staples. Trouble is the ground is not level so I have to leave at least a 5" drop when attaching to the bottom of posts to compensate for the gaps. I was out there the entire afternoon and completed 6 out of the 7 panels. I went in for a coffee and within seconds they were all on my lawn having come through the one remaining gap !!. I waved them all back home and finished the job.

I can honestly say it's that good a fence now that they will have to do a 'Steve McQueen' from the Great Escape and jump it on a motorcycle in order to get in

55c8ro.jpg

A bit unfriendly of you.

You know the Irish are a friendly lot and that goes for the animals and birds. You have probably hurt their feelings. It could be said you have ruffled their feathers. 

COYS 

3 minutes ago, Jamesinashby said:

A bit unfriendly of you.

You know the Irish are a friendly lot and that goes for the animals and birds. You have probably hurt their feelings. It could be said you have ruffled their feathers. 

COYS 

The next field is home to horses, cows, sheep and lambs. I paid for a very expensive electrified fence to ensure they didn't stray into my garden which my farmer neighbour was delighted with and now I have hens and ducks coming underneath. My next purchase will be a rifle, I'm quite partial to roast duck.

I have just spent an hour with my IT friend with my laptop, tablet and mobile who has cleaned them all up and got rid of irksome things on it that used to annoy me. He managed to fix it so I can receive and send using my BT email address on all 3. 

Hopefully this mind blowing modern technology might just be a bit more kindly to me now, and my heart rate may return to a less stressful level. It wouldn't surprise me if my heart problem has been brought on by technology followed by following Spurs, and nothing to do with the pneumonia and Covid.  LOL

COYS 

COYS 

Life is moving back towards normality and my mood right now is buoyant. 

I have had 2 hours in the gym - about 1 hour with face to face talking with friends I haven't seen since last summer. The icing on the cake is that my gym work with increased weights and effort from Monday went well. My heart rate never got above 105 which is good. I hope I am not tempting fate, but the signs are that I am pretty much over the Covid, and simply very unfit. 

All I need now is a win against Everton, even if it is a rubbish performance. My day will be  complete. 

COYS