Spurs Web
Borodin

PL Leeds Utd Vs SPURS Saturday May 8th 12:30 K.O.

4 minutes ago, Borodin said:

Don't blame Gareth mate..he's wasn't getting any support today.

All over bar the shouting so it seems. 

Have we been as bad as the score suggests? 

COYS 

The terrible defending from endem ballet and the passing just sums up the midfield was embarrassing defence clueless. How does and ndembele look dead and tired and not fighting for anything when he's only just come on the pitch Totally outplayed by a top championship side

3 minutes ago, Jay said:

Disgraceful,lo celso,dier and regulion have been shockingly bad today.

They have all been crap. No fire in them.  It's been no more than we deserve. Put Pep in charge of this lot and we still wouldn't get anywhere.

This game was a MUST WIN - a draw would have been no good, but we have been shit from beginning to end. Outthought outplayed and outrun.

Just now, Cromulentmart said:

They have all been crap. No fire in them.  It's been no more than we deserve. Put Pep in charge of this lot and we still wouldn't get anywhere.

This game was a MUST WIN - a draw would have been no good, but we have been shit from beginning to end. Outthought outplayed and outrun.

All season fella 

2 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Yes and no mate ,,,dier is a donkey simple like a fuckin statue 

I'll try and make you laugh my mate said he's like a traffic light I said yeah but he's not that Bright has the same square head though

Oh no, completely frozen now, I guess that’s it. Where do we start with the reorganisation? Leeds should be an example to teams, a bit naive at times, young, energetic, and never say die, with a more organised defence, they will be formidable. Is this goodbye to European football next season? We are and will always be a great club but 

Goodnight folks, 

No hope of getting out of here in near the future, no hope of European football next season, hope of keeping Harry receding and it has been pissing down all day. 

I've had better days. 

COYS 

40 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

I'll try and make you laugh my mate said he's like a traffic light I said yeah but he's not that Bright has the same square head though

I call him square head he looks like a character out of mind craft

So much work to be done if we are ever to be worthy of the quality of our  stadium and regarded as genuine title/trophy contenders. The annoying thing is that the problems appear to be staring everyone in the face and yet nothing is getting done. Same people making the same mistakes and the "usual suspects" coming on as substitutes in an effort to recover something from an already lost match.

Dier froze in a big game yet once more and personally I wouldn't have him wearing a Spurs shirt again. It infuriates me to see him do nothing and then look around staring at his team mates and trying to pass the blame. Sadly he is only a part of a much bigger issue.

I laughed the other night at the way in which Arsenal seemed to treat their vitally important game against Villareal with such indifference and then I watch Spurs do exactly the same thing against Leeds today.

The club is in a really bad place at the moment and it will take a few seasons and a lot of work before we have a manager and a team that can bring back any hope of future success to the supporters.

One more reason Bielsa is a great coach. But I doubt any manager wants to work with Levy.

VAR is a joke. Harry wasn’t offside. That decided the match. Nevertheless  there is a big betting rule for gamblers as me, expect the unexpected in the first PL matches on Saturday, so I saw that coming!

The only position I see for Dier is as defensive midfielder. At least his passing is better than the one of Hojbjerg, who really disappoints me more and more. There is no use of his working rate. Its inefficient 

Reggie is a natural LWB and statistically Sanchez and him have a better harmony, but if players are not playing they will lose their mojo. Lamela is a good example as well, he needs more playing time to gain confidence, his shooting needs improvement.

Gareth seems to struggle in big games. Not the game changer we all hoped for and probably past his time. Nevertheless....

I feel sorry for Mason, but to me he should try a 433

Aurier     Toby     Sanchez      Reggie

Dier/Hojbjerg

Dele/Ndombele           Gio/Lamela

Bale/Lammy      Harry        Son/Bergwijn

At least he has nothing to lose

We definitely need some top class defenders. I have a couple in mind. Just watched a guy playing for Atletico Madrid against Barcelona. He had a really good game and helped keep the Madrid side top of the league. His name is Kieran Trippier. I'm now about to watch a guy who has already won loads with Man City and may well help them clinch the title against Chelsea tonight and the Champion's League later this month. His name is Kyle Walker.

Hey, wait a minute .....:em5:

5 minutes ago, Borodin said:

We definitely need some top class defenders. I have a couple in mind. Just watched a guy playing for Atletico Madrid against Barcelona. He had a really good game and helped keep the Madrid side top of the league. His name is Kieran Trippier. I'm now about to watch a guy who has already won loads with Man City and may well help them clinch the title against Chelsea tonight and the Champion's League later this month. His name is Kyle Walker.

Hey, wait a minute .....:em5:

Yeh and yet spurs fans moaned about them both lots of times. Walker with good reason too many silly mistakes for us which he rarely does now cos hes rarely under that sort of pressure with City.

Trippier will never understand why he was sold nor for so little 

14 minutes ago, Audere Est Facere said:

Yeh and yet spurs fans moaned about them both lots of times. Walker with good reason too many silly mistakes for us which he rarely does now cos hes rarely under that sort of pressure with City.

Trippier will never understand why he was sold nor for so little 

It was always reported that Walker demanded to leave Spurs, whereas this article suggests otherwise.

https://www.90min.com/posts/6177583-kyle-walker-reveals-the-real-reason-behind-spurs-exit-claims-he-was-hurt-by-former-boss

Do you really think it's because of the players around him that has made Walker look a better defender or is it perhaps that under Pep's coaching he's gained confidence and able to show his full true quality ?

Chelsea (lord forgive me) know how to win big games.  Beat City in the FA Cup, Real Madrid in the CL, and City again today.

Find a way, just find a way. 

Spurs were robbed with Harry’ offside but instead of that call galvanizing us, we capitulate once again.

same old song and dance 

A sad, sad day today with real gloom gathering on the horizon. 

With Liverpool a goal up, we are now 7th and the 2 teams above us both having a game in hand, hopes of finishing higher are slim. Hopefully, Everton won't win their 2 games in hand to push us into 8th.

There seems little point in hoping Harry and Sonny will be with us next season. Add to that, we need a wholesale clear out with half decent replacements, the prospects for next season are far from encouraging. 

Oh Well! A least we did have some pretty good seasons with Poch's 1st 4 and some real excitement at the start of this one when we were top, clear by 2 points and had the best GD. 

Onwards and upwards. 

COYS 

Winks should have started over Lo Celso, Lo Celso has been playing really horrible because he’s been playing CDM and has failed to get back into it since his injury despite being in good form before he got injured. Winks’ simple passing would have helped us to beat the Leeds press

1 hour ago, Jamesinashby said:

A sad, sad day today with real gloom gathering on the horizon. 

With Liverpool a goal up, we are now 7th and the 2 teams above us both having a game in hand, hopes of finishing higher are slim. Hopefully, Everton won't win their 2 games in hand to push us into 8th.

There seems little point in hoping Harry and Sonny will be with us next season. Add to that, we need a wholesale clear out with half decent replacements, the prospects for next season are far from encouraging. 

Oh Well! A least we did have some pretty good seasons with Poch's 1st 4 and some real excitement at the start of this one when we were top, clear by 2 points and had the best GD. 

Onwards and upwards. 

COYS 

Kane could go but definitely not Son, Levy almost has him on a new contract