Spurs Web
Borodin

Tottenham Ins and Outs ....

Here's an interesting table :

5825l5.jpg

The new stadium has undoubtedly imposed severe restrictions on our spending power in the transfer market, which is arguably reflected perfectly by the weaknesses in our current squad. The books may balance nicely but success regarding silverware/titles is definitely in the red.

Here's a great link to see all of our transfer activity , see how many players you had forgotten about that have come and gone in the last few years :thumb:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/alletransfers/verein/148

14 minutes ago, Spurs8Winks said:

Sissoko, Winks, Lamela, Dele, Sanchez, Alderweireld, Lloris, Aurier, and Foyth. These are all players who want to leave, who are heavily linked away, need to get out, or are getting older and maybe need a change of pace. Added together, their market values of Transfermarkt are 189.2 million. What we could do with that is insane, get a new CB (or 2)(Anderson), a new GK(Johnstone, Maignan, Pope), a new RB(Aarons), a new RW(No Idea maybe Bale for another loan), a new CM(Sabitzer) and a new backup striker(Kalajdzic). Notice I didn't say CDM or LM/LW cause we got Skipp or Sessegnon. Notice I also didn't say Lo Celso or Ndombele, Lo Celso has great passing and was having a really good season personally until the Leicester game and I know other than Villa he hasn't really shown up since he got back but give him time. Ndombele is a wonderful player but someone has to come in and whip him into shape and improve his passing cause I think he kinda lacks in that and then he'll be undroppable.

Hi m8 that sounds great ,,,I agree with all of them ,,but a new manager might help 1st lol,,then we might all get a better picture ,,,also 8 winks are ya from the uk then moved to the Windy City????

With le Tesco’s and Ndombele they need a very good defensive midfielder,,,,as with dele Ali who imo is better than Ndombele if played in the right position,,,our side needs a better defence 

With the money side of things it’s not always bad ,,,our turn over players is good prophet,,,,it doesn’t always work as spurfect would say ,,,our scouting department could be better ,,,,but all sides need that 

51 minutes ago, Mr8ball said:

Hi m8 that sounds great ,,,I agree with all of them ,,but a new manager might help 1st lol,,then we might all get a better picture ,,,also 8 winks are ya from the uk then moved to the Windy City????

Nah, Born here. Really glad I found this forum, I have a friend who's a Liverpool fan but that's it no one else to talk to about this stuff.

1 hour ago, Spurs8Winks said:

Nah, Born here. Really glad I found this forum, I have a friend who's a Liverpool fan but that's it no one else to talk to about this stuff.

Always great to see new faces in here. Enjoy yourself. Look forward to reading more of your posts.

On 5/3/2021 at 1:56 PM, Borodin said:

Here's an interesting table :

5825l5.jpg

The new stadium has undoubtedly imposed severe restrictions on our spending power in the transfer market, which is arguably reflected perfectly by the weaknesses in our current squad. The books may balance nicely but success regarding silverware/titles is definitely in the red.

Here's a great link to see all of our transfer activity , see how many players you had forgotten about that have come and gone in the last few years :thumb:

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/tottenham-hotspur/alletransfers/verein/148

The hidden fact there, is how good our academy and coaching staff bringing on transfers in of young players with potential has been. We have always have  had a reasonable squad during this lean spell with only a couple of domestic cups. We were crying out for top players coming into make us the 'real deal', but we were a selling club instead watching our talent move to our rivals. 

Just think how good we could have been if we had brought in 2 or 3 world class players to strengthen the squad each season? 

COYS 

21 hours ago, Spurs8Winks said:

I thought there is a spurs supporters bar ,,club ,,in Chicago fella ,,,anyway good to have a new poster on here ,,welcome yiddo