Spurs Web
Borodin

Bale Back To Madrid ?

With the dreaded Zidane now off his back at Real Madrid and Ancelotti once again in charge maybe Gareth Bale will be looking forward to seeing the last year of his contract out back in Spain ?

I couldn't blame him really with all the confusion and uncertainty going on here at the moment.It was fun while it lasted but sadly never the dream return we all envisaged. We have José to thank for a large proportion of that.

On 6/1/2021 at 11:40 PM, Borodin said:

With the dreaded Zidane now off his back at Real Madrid and Ancelotti once again in charge maybe Gareth Bale will be looking forward to seeing the last year of his contract out back in Spain ?

I couldn't blame him really with all the confusion and uncertainty going on here at the moment.It was fun while it lasted but sadly never the dream return we all envisaged. We have José to thank for a large proportion of that.

Or see how it goes realise they don't appreciate him again the way we do do and can we get him on a free next year, he couldn't come home to his spiritual haven the mighty Spurs

2 hours ago, Craig Truespur said:

Or see how it goes realise they don't appreciate him again the way we do do and can we get him on a free next year, he couldn't come home to his spiritual haven the mighty Spurs

I have a feeling that the arrival of Conte and his persuasive powers may be enough for Gareth to stick around and be part of the rebuild.

8 hours ago, Borodin said:

I have a feeling that the arrival of Conte and his persuasive powers may be enough for Gareth to stick around and be part of the rebuild.

I've just realised we have some Welsh supporters on here so one must be Gareth Bale in disguise one of them at least so if we keep bigging him up he might stay:cc:

15 hours ago, Alonso said:

It's one thing that Ancelotti likes Bale, it's another thing altogether that the Real Madrid fans despise him.

Here he is loved by the fans.

I think he prefers Real instead of Spurs any second of his life. Do you still believe he loves Spurs so much? I was hoping so, but it seems he wanted only to play football. He's still my fav Spurs player in the last 20 years. :)

43 minutes ago, Mihai said:

Do you still believe he loves Spurs so much?

I don't think any of today's players love their clubs.  That is a sentiment of generations past.

But Bale has more fondness for Spurs than Real Madrid.  Of that I am confident