Spurs Web
Craig Truespur

The Levy interview

Sorry if someone has already posted a thread about this I can't find one I'm not sure if you've all seen the video I'm guessing you have it's available on Spurs TV on YouTube, surprisingly free now in Levy he wanted some sort of fee for doing it.

I'm not sure if you agree but it was a really hard watch for me I want to like Levy but he seems to me to be a bald weasel politician in his own mind.

He reminds me of a lot of bosses ive worked for where you know deep down there very good at putting on a front saying they're there for you course we care and you know deep down there  selfish self obsessed arrogant insecure aholes. 

I kind of got bored of all the excuses he was coming out with it should have been more the positivity of how we're going to work and make the team better not one mention of we will target as many good players as I can.

I was so close to sending an email saying I want my membership money back being unemployed and struggling to pay bills that would help me more than lining love his pockets it would just be a principal thing people are saying Boycott the stadium Boycott the the club shop and everything but it's hard for us because we love our club but we don't love the way Enic are dealing with it.

on YouTube I welcomed the new dof, I quite like the cut of his JIB and he seems to be very experienced so let's hope he can encourage some players to come to us and get rid of the Deadwood that we need to.

7 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

Sorry if someone has already posted a thread about this I can't find one I'm not sure if you've all seen the video I'm guessing you have it's available on Spurs TV on YouTube, surprisingly free now in Levy he wanted some sort of fee for doing it.

I'm not sure if you agree but it was a really hard watch for me I want to like Levy but he seems to me to be a bald weasel politician in his own mind.

He reminds me of a lot of bosses ive worked for where you know deep down there very good at putting on a front saying they're there for you course we care and you know deep down there  selfish self obsessed arrogant insecure aholes. 

I kind of got bored of all the excuses he was coming out with it should have been more the positivity of how we're going to work and make the team better not one mention of we will target as many good players as I can.

I was so close to sending an email saying I want my membership money back being unemployed and struggling to pay bills that would help me more than lining love his pockets it would just be a principal thing people are saying Boycott the stadium Boycott the the club shop and everything but it's hard for us because we love our club but we don't love the way Enic are dealing with it.

on YouTube I welcomed the new dof, I quite like the cut of his JIB and he seems to be very experienced so let's hope he can encourage some players to come to us and get rid of the Deadwood that we need to.

I posted a link to the you tube video in the 'new manager' thread. I thought it was embarrassingly rehearsed and unnatural. I bet the guy asking the pre-arranged questions was squirming in his seat.

1 minute ago, Borodin said:

I posted a link to the you tube video in the 'new manager' thread. I thought it was embarrassingly rehearsed an unnatural. I bet the guy asking the pre-arranged questions was squirming in his seat.

Yeah I've watched that guy on Spurs TV a lot is quite down-to-earth and infectious but at the end of the day is on his books he's being paid by him probably so that made Interview even more awkward?

Should have let one of us interview him could you imagine the fireworks:dd:

Just now, Craig Truespur said:

Yeah I've watched that guy on Spurs TV a lot is quite down-to-earth and infectious but at the end of the day is on his books he's being paid by him probably so that made Interview even more awkward?

Should have let one of us interview him could you imagine the fireworks:dd:

We'll I would definitely have given him a rocket.