Spurs Web
Mr8ball

Joshua title fight

I really, really hope all these diversified money spinners bring the cash in and it flows down into bringing in world class players.

If it doesn't, then as far as I am concerned, building such  a magnificent stadium is nothing more than a white elephant if we don't come a regular top class European club. 

COYS 

16 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

I really, really hope all these diversified money spinners bring the cash in and it flows down into bringing in world class players.

If it doesn't, then as far as I am concerned, building such  a magnificent stadium is nothing more than a white elephant if we don't come a regular top class European club. 

COYS 

Mate it’s the reason that mr levy built the stadium,,for the spurs to succeed all the income from the events will go into the income / revenue pot ,,,which governs what spurs can and can’t do ,,,as for buying players and player wages etc .

if we still had the old stadium we would fall behind very quickly 

joshua wouldn’t have even bothered with spurs if we still had the old stadium it only held 36 thousand fella 

23 hours ago, Jamesinashby said:

COYS 

It was just built for a cashcow I worked out if he sold all pizzas food and beers on a day 62000+ people it was making millions every game so all the other events are going to earn a fortune what we've NFL concerts and even hotels being built

28 minutes ago, Craig Truespur said:

It was just built for a cashcow I worked out if he sold all pizzas food and beers on a day 62000+ people it was making millions every game so all the other events are going to earn a fortune what we've NFL concerts and even hotels being built

Yeah mate that was the idea mate the club were making a clear £1 million just on beer and food alone on match days ,,,,19 matches at home covers the wages nearly for a year or just Kane’s alone lol

11 minutes ago, Hastingsyid said:

not only a new carpet for his yacht he can now buy a Persian rug

Lol good luck to him ,,,for me they saved spurs mate and if he wants a rug take it