Spurs Web
Sign in to follow this  
Brogie

europa

Bang up for this trophy now. 5 more matches to play! 50 years since our first European win...something about it feels right, the adversity we've faced both on the pitch - Lyon and Inter in the second tier competition - and off the pitch - fans being abused and attacked left right and centre....coupled with the injustice of being dumped into it in the first place...I just feels the omens are right.

COME ON!

Bang up for this trophy now. 5 more matches to play! 50 years since our first European win...something about it feels right, the adversity we've faced both on the pitch - Lyon and Inter in the second tier competition - and off the pitch - fans being abused and attacked left right and centre....coupled with the injustice of being dumped into it in the first place...I just feels the omens are right.

COME ON!

Would love to see Dawson walking up and collecting the trophy.

I think I would cry if I saw that. No man at the club deserves to lift a cup more.

When I'm down I think about Daws celebrating after the Arse game. He's everything a footballer should be, talk about role models, look no further. I'll never ever forget him refusing to go to QPR to remain here.

COME ON!

I totally agree, it does just feel right this year and I think you can include the AVB factor in there as well with him as a previous winner of the competition. Whatever competition it is, you cant beat a cup final and I would love us to win this. 

Basel are no mugs tho and we still have some serious work to do. I cant help feeling that if we are to win it, we will have to beat Chelsea to do so. And we all remember how good that felt in 2008......and that was just the Carling cup.

I can't face another arse whipping off Chelsea, the sooner those numpties are knocked out the better as we will meet for sure in the semis. We need to do what Swansea did to them in the CC semis ...... Play with a bit of belief instead of sh1tting it.

Totally agree with Ginola and Turkish and then Peanut on this thread, top posts chaps!

I bet Dawson is gutted he's not fighting a relegation battle now at Loftus Road and instead settled for the Europa League and WHL. Good man, legend in the making.

natural goalscorer V hard grafter, id put the goal scorer there every time, expereince or not, hes knocking them in for fun ,lets say this, Barca would step him up as would Real in this situation at least to bench and give him some game time if situation allows, he deserves it more than Ade , maybe not more than Clint though right now I give you that ;-)

natural goalscorer V hard grafter, id put the goal scorer there every time, expereince or not, hes knocking them in for fun ,lets say this, Barca would step him up as would Real in this situation at least to bench and give him some game time if situation allows, he deserves it more than Ade , maybe not more than Clint though right now I give you that ;-)

Except he isn't banging them in for fun. I think he is out on loan somewhere.  Just checked wikipedia: he is on loan at a Serie B club called Grosetto.