Spurs Web
Dundeeyid1

Who would give sigursson a chance this season?

As Neil quite rightly pointed out, once he scored the lad came alive and we have to remember he's only 22. Big lad, good footballer and has a knack of scoring important goals.

I really like him, can play on the wing but much better suited in a midfield three - PLEASE DON'T SELL. 

Good squad player.

Agreed. Thought he showed more promise than holtby although holtby is still adjusting to the English game, both be interesting to see next season

I have to disagree there. Holtby showed some class when he got to play. He played well in U21 although they got beat. He should get the full 90 this year i think and use Parker as the reg sub.

Sigursson should surely stay and I agree with most here regarding his abilities. As for Holtby however, I've seen plenty of his game in the Bundesliga and I think he can turn out to become a superb player for Spurs. Certainly has the right mentality. We've seen nothing yet of this youngster!

Keep him, he is a great technical player and scores goals. defensively he isnt great but he does work hard. Can play on either side and behind the striker. 

If Paulinho comes in then one of the CM's will go, possibly Hudd and Parker.

think Sig will be like Nico Krancar, a good squad player but not really able to get a regular start in the team. will score important goals as and looks to have a good footballing brain however will be unsuited by our style of play.

Siggy is the type of player quality clubs with depth keep...not sell. He's young and has potential to be superbly steady...something we desperately need. I would not move him...I wouldn't even consider it.

He should be kept for depth on the bench, but his career will suffer from not having a defined position. The problem is that he is not going to have enough game time to help him improve. He is never going to be a first 11 starter with us.

He should be kept for depth on the bench, but his career will suffer from not having a defined position. The problem is that he is not going to have enough game time to help him improve. He is never going to be a first 11 starter with us.

Let's hope he at least impresses during training or preseason